X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life of Salahaddin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rwqz3yMdeN0

Life of Salahaddin

The one that I heard was ahmad musa jibrils lecture n I think its the best ive ever heard
    [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Re: Life of Salahaddin

I had this really good book on Salahuddin. I think I gave it to someone to borrow and they never gave it back :(
      Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

Originally posted by -qed- View Post
        I had this really good book on Salahuddin. I think I gave it to someone to borrow and they never gave it back :(
        Was it by Ibn Shaddad?

Theres a pdf of a smaller version of his bio online. Perhaps i will post it?

Comment

Originally posted by zantz View Post
          The one that I heard was ahmad musa jibrils lecture n I think its the best ive ever heard
          I think this is by Shaykh Mahmoud.

I really liked how he compared the trials of the muslims during the crusades and the muslims nowadays. Same old scenario, except we don't have a Salahaddin. I also liked how he brought some emotion into it. Esp. the part regarding his death.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X