Excellent video, "What type of Muslim are you?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent video, "What type of Muslim are you?"

Great points raised and some good humor to be found. I have to especially commend the brother Omar Suleiman at how intelligently he speaks, may Allah (swt) put barakah in their efforts.
    والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Re: Excellent video, "What type of Muslim are you?"

Wow, such an excellent video. It is very educative and enlightening. May Allah reward them them abundantly

Comment

Originally posted by علي View Post
      Great points raised and some good humor to be found. I have to especially commend the brother Omar Suleiman at how intelligently he speaks, may Allah (swt) put barakah in their efforts.
      I heard this the other day and I agreed with a lot of their points.
      وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
      "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
      Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
      [2:186]

.:.
      .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
      Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

Excellent talk. :jkk:
        If Allah & his Messenger :saw: ordered us to breathe in a certain way, we would say: "سَمِعْنَا وَأَطَعْنَا We hear & We obey"
        (al-Bukhaari)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X