Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last Two Verses of Baqarah by Nouman Ali Khan - Thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Two Verses of Baqarah by Nouman Ali Khan - Thoughts?

I listened to this today and found it very interesting.

Even though I know it won't happen, due to the length, I'd love to hear what other members thought of the lecture.
    وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
    "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
    Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
    [2:186]

.:.
    .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
    Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Re: Last Two Verses of Baqarah by Nouman Ali Khan - Thoughts?

So he said that when Allah punishes a believing nation, He splits them into groups and divided the people.

That kind of scared me.

He also mentioned how we make the deen so difficult for people, when this religion is something that Allah made easy.I fully agree with this. Allah wants us to try and make an effort, but we sometimes tell people they are not doing enough, or discourage them in another way. May Allah forgive us all and guide us to the straight path. Ameen.
    وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
    "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
    Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
    [2:186]

.:.
    .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
    Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
    X