Mufti Ismail Menk & The Ghulaat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mufti Ismail Menk & The Ghulaat

youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your deathhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Re: Mufti Ismail Menk & The Ghulaat

What is this lecture about akhi?
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Yes also alarmed me...lol...
      ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
        What is this lecture about akhi?
        Its for the people who are always attacking mufti menk with no daleels .. shaykh abu usamah puts them straight..
        youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your deathhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Originally posted by snow_flakes View Post
          ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
            Its for the people who are always attacking mufti menk with no daleels .. shaykh abu usamah puts them straight..
            Why do they attack him. He is a good marriage motivational speaker. I have not seen bad from him.
            Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Mufti Ismail Menk & The Ghulaat

his stories of the prophets is a great series

Comment

?
                ?
                ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
                  Why do they attack him. He is a good marriage motivational speaker. I have not seen bad from him.
                  me neither .. but some bros (and shakyhs) say stupid things like why does he call himself mufty cause thats arrogant.. why does he wear a bisht / mshlaah ... how come when people ask him for rulings he doesnt answer it in a straight way... these are people who have ghiloo in the deen

Comment

Originally posted by snow_flakes View Post
                    wat alarmed u?

Comment

Originally posted by Linalool View Post
                      his stories of the prophets is a great series
                      i liked it too but anwar al awlaki RA is the best !

Comment

wat alarmed u?
                        Bc ghulaat means rawafidh or am i wrong?

What does ghulaat mean?
                        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

wat alarmed u?
                          The combination of mufti and ghulat...mentioned by another shykh.

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                            Bc ghulaat means rawafidh or am i wrong?

What does ghulaat mean?
                            قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم

وَإِيَّاكُمْ وَالْغُلُوَّ فِي الدِّينِ فَإِنَّمَا أَهْلَكَ مَنْ كَانَ قَبْلَكُمُ الْغُلُوُّ فِي الدِّينِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

"beware of going to extremes in religious matters, for those who came before you were destroyed because of going to extremes in religious matters." Sunan an-Nasa'i 3057

Ghiloo = being extreme in religion

Shakyh Bin Baz RA desribed it like doing things in the deen that Allah Swt didn't legislate.. doing "extra"

so people who have a lot of ghiloo are ghulaat (plural)

Comment

وَإِيَّاكُمْ وَالْغُلُوَّ فِي الدِّينِ فَإِنَّمَا أَهْلَكَ مَنْ كَانَ قَبْلَكُمُ الْغُلُوُّ فِي الدِّينِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

"beware of going to extremes in religious matters, for those who came before you were destroyed because of going to extremes in religious matters." Sunan an-Nasa'i 3057

Ghiloo = being extreme in religion

Shakyh Bin Baz RA desribed it like doing things in the deen that Allah Swt didn't legislate.. doing "extra"

so people who have a lot of ghiloo are ghulaat (plural)
                              Ooh yea thats why i need to learn arabic, i always thought it was shii extremism, saying Ali r.a. is Allah etc..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghulat

:jkk:
                              يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X