Shyness is a branch of Iman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shyness is a branch of Iman

Messenger of Allah said, "Iman has sixty odd or seventy odd branches. The uppermost of all these is the Testimony of Faith: 'La ilaha illallah' (there is no true god except Allah) while the least of them is the removal of harmful object from the road. And shyness is a branch of Iman."

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Re: Shyness is a branch of Iman

Originally posted by Theistic View Post
    Messenger of Allah said, "Iman has sixty odd or seventy odd branches. The uppermost of all these is the Testimony of Faith: 'La ilaha illallah' (there is no true god except Allah) while the least of them is the removal of harmful object from the road. And shyness is a branch of Iman."

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
    when i learnt this hadith with a shaykh i learned something very facinating... i learnt that if you do one of these shu'baa's (branches) then it increase ur iman .. so if you remove harmful objects of the road that increase ur iman !!
    youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your deathhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Re: Shyness is a branch of Iman

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
      when i learnt this hadith with a shaykh i learned something very facinating... i learnt that if you do one of these shu'baa's (branches) then it increase ur iman .. so if you remove harmful objects of the road that increase ur iman !!
      Subhan Allah.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X