No announcement yet.

Reminders to the SELF (and anyone else)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Reminders to the SELF (and anyone else)

Stick to the small plan. It might not seem much but when done daily, regularly and consistently it will amount to a whole great deal Inshallah.

Don't be tempted to go over what you planned, just because you can. Stick to the plan!

Comment

Re: Reminders to the SELF (and anyone else)

I must guard my tongue with the utmost caution and let my speech be only noble.
      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
      -------------------------------
      "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
      NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

When I intend to do something, let me first direct my heart towards my Master and seek from Him His acceptance, His Love, and for me draw closer to Him thereby.
        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
        "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)

Comment

When I am about to do something good, let me first direct my heart towards Allah Ta'aalaa and seek from Him His Love, His acceptance of my deed and for my heart to draw closer to Him.
          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

When I am about to do something good, let me first ditect my heart towards Allah Ta'aalaa and seek from Him His Love, His acceptance of my deed and for my heart to draw closer to Him.
            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

When I am about to do something good, let me first direct my heart towards Allah Ta'aalaa, seek His acceptance for my deed, ask for His Love and for my heart to draw closer to Him.
              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X