Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Reading Surah Mulk after Esha

Yes afwan, after maghrib. :jkk: AbulUthman

:brf: maybe someone more knowledgable can verify further insha'Allah [MENTION=7414]RaNdOm[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
      Just read now in islamqa:

الأفضل أن يقرأ الإنسان سورة الملك قبل النوم كل ليلة ؛ لفعله عليه الصلاة والسلام ، ولو قرأها في صلاة العشاء أو في صلاة الليل قبل النوم أو قبل ذلك ، فإنه يجزئه ذلك ؛ لعموم الحديث الأول الوارد في شفاعة سورة الملك لمن قرأها ، فإن زمن القراءة فيه لم يحدد بوقت .

It is better to read surah mulk before sleeping every night due to the action of the prophet saw. But if the person reads it in the prayer, or in tahajjud prayer or before that, he will still attain the reward due to the general nature of the first hadeeth. It does not specify a time to read surah mulk.
      [MENTION=85905]Sky Lark[/MENTION] , the above reinforces your point. :brf:

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
        Its Surah waqi'ah after maghrib prayers, brother. Thats when it should be read.

Surah waqi'ah protects against poverty.
        Not authentic.
        You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
          Not authentic.
          Be careful with your claims. The chain of narrators were deemed reliable. And any Muslim who practices a hadith in hopes of receiving benefit from that, will not be denied their reward.

Comment

Originally posted by SartorialMuslim View Post
            Be careful with your claims. The chain of narrators were deemed reliable. And any Muslim who practices a hadith in hopes of receiving benefit from that, will not be denied their reward.
            Brother, the same goes for you.

Please be careful with your claims.

Comment

:jkk:

Comment

:jkk:
                Narrated Anas:
                The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

Bleh. Welcome to the internet, where everyone is a scholar yet possess no knowledge.all this posturing and counter posturing is sickening.

What sart said is true...anyone who does something with intention for reward, will be rewarded, just maybe not in the exact way they hoped.

Comment

So the definition of an authentic hadeeth is that the narrators are reliable? Where did you come up with that from?
                    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

And just before I miss this, umm what? Did you even read that before hitting post?

Comment

Originally posted by dracon50 View Post
                        Bleh. Welcome to the internet, where everyone is a scholar yet possess no knowledge.all this posturing and counter posturing is sickening.

What sart said is true...anyone who does something with intention for reward, will be rewarded, just maybe not in the exact way they hoped.
                        ?

Where is your proof for your last statement? What if he is opposing the Sunnah? What if he has mixed intentions (riyaa)? He will still get reward?

Not in the exact way they hoped?

Do you possess the knowledge of the unseen or do you have an authority for your claims? I believe the answer is no for both.

Comment

the nights i do read it if i do so i usually do so after magrib is this ok? will that still fall under the hadith about being protected from adhaabul qabr [MENTION=132744]A.Basheer[/MENTION] [MENTION=113309]Linkdeutscher[/MENTION] [MENTION=130748]Deeni Akh[/MENTION] ??????
                          Even in the belly of the whale there was hope.

Comment

just found this on islam qa

Reading Surat al-Mulk protects a Muslim from the trials of the grave, but how often does one have to read it? Once a day or more?.
                            Published Date: 2010-04-20
                            Praise be to Allaah.
                            It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “A soorah from the Qur’aan containing thirty verses will intercede for a man so that he will be forgiven. It is the soorah Tabaarak Alathi bi yadihi’l-mulk [i.e., Soorat al-Mulk].”

Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2891; Abu Dawood, 1400; Ibn Maajah, 3786.

Al-Tirmidhi said, this is a hasan hadeeth. It was classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah in Majmoo’ al-Fataawa, 22/277, and by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh Ibn Maajah, 3053.

What is meant is that a person should read it every night, act in accordance with the rulings contained in it, and believe in the information mentioned in it.

It was narrated that ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood said: Whoever reads Tabaarak allaahi bi yadihi’l-mulk [i.e., Soorat al-Mulk] every night, Allaah will protect him from the torment of the grave. At the time of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) we used to call it al-maani’ah (that which protects). In the Book of Allaah it is a soorah which, whoever recites it every night has done very well.

Narrated by al-Nasaa’i, 6/179; classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb wa’l-Tarheeb, 1475.

The scholars of the Standing Committee said:

One this basis there is the hope that whoever believes in this soorah and reads it regularly, seeking the pleasure of Allaah, learning the lessons contained in it and acting in accordance with the rulings contained therein, it will intercede for him [in the Hereafter].

Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah, 4/334, 335

And Allaah knows best.
                            Even in the belly of the whale there was hope.

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                              the nights i do read it if i do so i usually do so after magrib is this ok? will that still fall under the hadith about being protected from adhaabul qabr [MENTION=132744]A.Basheer[/MENTION] [MENTION=113309]Linkdeutscher[/MENTION] [MENTION=130748]Deeni Akh[/MENTION] ??????
                              Yes akhi it's fine because the hadeeth is general in nature however it's better to read it before sleep as has been recorded.

Comment

Working...
                              X