Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Virtues of Reciting Surah Al Mulk Every Night

Bump
    It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
    "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Comment

Jazakallahu khairan.

Comment

Bump
        It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
        "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Comment

Everyone at least try to read Surah mulk everynight, it will benefit you in the grave insha'allah ameen.
          “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

(May Allah Ta'aalaa make the grave that awaits us a place of only comfort and goodness.)
            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
            -------------------------------
            "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
            NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

(May Allah Ta'aalaa protect us from adhaab in the grave.)
              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
              "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)

Comment

(Allah Ta'aalaa protect us from adhaab in the grave.)
                LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Allah Ta'aalaa protect us from adhaab in the grave.
                  LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

(Allah Ta'aalaa protect us from any adhaab in the grave.)
                    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X