X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laa ilaaha illallaah
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
    -------------------------------
    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
    NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

• Reminder for the night, inshaaAllah
      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
      "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)

Comment

• [QUOTE=eesa the kiwi;n480386]

The Virtues of Reciting Surah Al Mulk Every Night
        ‘Abdullaah ibn Mas'ood (radhiAllahu 'anhu) said:

“Whoever reads 'al-Mulk’ every night, Allaah will protect him from the torment of the grave. At the time of the Messenger of Allaah (sallAllahu 'alayhi wa sallam), we used to call it al-mani'ah (that which protects). In the Book of Allah, there is a chapter [and] whoever recites it every night has done very well.”

[Sahih at-Targhib wat-Tarhib, no. 1475]

Imam Ahmad recorded from Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) that Allah’s Messenger (sallAllahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said,

“Verily, there is a chapter in the Qur'an which contains thirty Ayat that will intercede on behalf of its reciter until he is forgiven. (It is): 'Blessed be He in Whose Hand is the dominion.’”

[This Hadith was collected by At-Tirmidhi and the four Sunan Compilers. At-Tirmidhi said concerning it, “This is a Hasan Hadith.”]

He (sallAllahu 'alayhi wa sallam) used to recite Surah As-Sajdah and Surah Al-Mulk (in Arabic) before sleeping.

[Reference: At-Tirmithi, An-Nasa'i. See also Al-Albani, Sahihul-Jami ’ As-Saghir 4/255]

Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (sallAllahu 'alayhi wasallam) saying,

“There is a Surah in the Qur'an which contains thirty Ayat which kept interceding for a man until his sins are forgiven. This Surah is 'Blessed is He in Whose Hand is the dominion.’ (Surat Al-Mulk 67).”

[At-Tirmidhi and Abu Dawud]

Commentary from Riyad-us-Saliheen:

This Hadith means that on the Day of Resurrection this Surah will intercede with Allaah for the forgiveness of its reciter. This Hadith has been narrated (in Arabic) in the past tense because, like the past indefinite, its occurrence is definite and not open to inquiry. At some places, however, it has also been narrated in the present tense.

(Source: maktabasalafiya.blogspot.ca)
        may Allah grant us the tawfiq to practise

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• Allah Ta'aalaa grant us protection from 'adhaab in the grave.
          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• Please try to read, inshaaAllah.
            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• Reminder for the night, inshaaAllah.
              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• Laa ilaaha illallaah
                LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• Laa ilaaha illallaah
                  LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• Do read, inshaaAllah.
                    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• Reminder for the night inshaaAllah
                      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• Laa ilaaha illallaah
                        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• Allah Ta'aalaa grant us protection.
                          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• Reminder for the night inshaaAllah.
                            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• If one cannot read Arabic very well would it be ok to listen to it only? I can understand Arabic much better but not read it very well. Thanks.

Comment

• Fakhri
                                Fakhri commented
                                Editing a comment
                                We could repeat the aayaat while listening if unable to read...but really, to devote a little time regularly to learning & practicing our reading and recitation would be best. I can't think why as Muslims we would deprive ourselves of being able to read/recite Qur'an fluently while we choose to give time to all sorts of other things. Alhamdulillah, we have quite a bit more in the way of learning opportunities and aids these days.

It's not to have a good at you personally, dear brother / sister - I don't know your circumstances. For all I know you could be a newly reverted Muslim, or have been blessed with tawfeeq to draw closer to Allah Ta'aalaa only recently.

Sometimes we have people who have been practicing for some time but do neglect making efforts to learn and improve recitation, which is quite a sad thing to see. (Allah Ta'aalaa grant us all tawfeeq and safeguard us.)

• Fakhri, I wanted to sincerely thank you for that post. You are absolutely right and I need to commit more time to learning how to read Arabic. You truly have inspired me.
                              I have been blessed with tawfeeq around 4 months ago (started praying permanently in Ramadan of this year) and drawing closer to Allah in all aspects of my life including finances and becoming a better person and now is the time I start learning the language. Thank you so much. I can talk Arabic extremely well and have limited reading and writing skills however. Do you have any recommendations as to which site would be best to start learning how to read better?

Comment

• Fakhri
                                Fakhri commented
                                Editing a comment
                                (Assalamu alaikum warahmatullah) Having not used online services myself I'm afraid I can't really suggest anything. Personally I would of course recommend learning in a class setting or with a teacher inshaaAllah. There does seem to a be lot of online classes/tutoring offered when you have a look on the internet.

(Maybe Br Linkdeutscher and Sr Rumaysah~ can recommend something...?)

------------
                                Ps. Thank you for writing such a gracious reply, dear brother (?). Alhamdulillah. It's always a beautiful thing to hear and know of people making efforts to change for Allah Ta'aalaa such as you have done. May Allah Ta'aalaa keep you steadfast and bless you in your pursuits. Also, I wanted to say, with the (inshaa'Allah) blessed position you are in in the sight of Allah Ta'aalaa at this time, I can't let you go without requesting a few kind du'aas for us brothers and sisters on here. inshaaAllah.

(Jazaa'akallah Khair.)
                            Working...
                            X