Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Video A Day

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A Video A Day

    :salams:

    This started in another thread, but I wanted to make an official thread for it. Anyone is free to join in and watch. I'll be posting a link to the videos (all from TheMercifulServant) once a day, and we can discuss the video or just watch! Whatever ya'll wanna do....

    Mostly I watch one video once a day, after dinner and it has helped my iman quite a bit! So if anyone is struggling with iman or whatever personal issues you're having, I think this would be a beneficial thread for you.

    Here are the videos I have watched already, under the playlist "Desires & Struggles":
    "Get Through Hard Times With Patience" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKTF...ZCNKafmAxn0KC3

    "The Solution For Money Problems" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5os...ZCNKafmAxn0KC3

    "Effects of Pornography" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j4I...ZCNKafmAxn0KC3

    "Lower Your Gaze For Better Days" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1Rz...xn0KC3&index=4

    "Why Don't You Trust Allah" (personally my favorite video I have watched, very poweful) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0At...xn0KC3&index=5
    That is the last video I've watched, and I'll be starting this one tonight :insha::

    "Don't Lose Yourself" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O40B...xn0KC3&index=6

    [MENTION=127092]eesa the kiwi[/MENTION] [MENTION=100941]*sheba*[/MENTION]

    Eesa has been watching and Sheba I wanna know if you wanna join in?

  • #2
    Re: A Video A Day

    jazak allah khair [MENTION=107240]brightesthour[/MENTION]. inshaallah other people will join in and benefit too. alhamdulilah these videos can really help strengthen iman alhamdulilah. hopefully we can get a few people to join in

    my only suggestion is that we embed the videos in the thread as linking to youtube may cause members to witness haram adds if they dont have ad block installed
    here is the vid you linked above "dont lose yourself"

    "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: A Video A Day




      This is a good reminder for all of us. We should really be more careful about what we write on the internet

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: A Video A Day

        dp

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: A Video A Day

          Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
          jazak allah khair [MENTION=107240]brightesthour[/MENTION]. inshaallah other people will join in and benefit too. alhamdulilah these videos can really help strengthen iman alhamdulilah. hopefully we can get a few people to join in

          my only suggestion is that we embed the videos in the thread as linking to youtube may cause members to witness haram adds if they dont have ad block installed
          here is the vid you linked above "dont lose yourself"

          Wa iyakka.

          How do I embed the videos? I'm not really sure how :embar:

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: A Video A Day

            Originally posted by Papillon View Post



            This is a good reminder for all of us. We should really be more careful about what we write on the internet
            :jkk: for sharing

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: A Video A Day

              Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
              Wa iyakka.

              How do I embed the videos? I'm not really sure how :embar:
              in the box of options for your reply to the thread eg font type, bold, underline, italics etc on the far right is a little image of a movie reel. click that and past your youtube link into the box that comes up
              "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

              Comment


              • #8
                A Video A Day

                nice thread ill suscribe:)
                [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
                [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

                [B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: A Video A Day

                  Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                  :jkk: for sharing
                  wa iyaki

                  I think this video should be posted frequently as we easily forget that we should watch our tongue or fingers when we write sth especially as the sheikh says it will be read by so many people :(

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: A Video A Day

                    Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                    in the box of options for your reply to the thread eg font type, bold, underline, italics etc on the far right is a little image of a movie reel. click that and past your youtube link into the box that comes up
                    Ah okay, thanks. Too late for me to edit main post to embed the videos :( hopefully no one sees any haram ads on youtube.

                    But for the future :insha: I will embed videos from now on.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: A Video A Day

                      Originally posted by zantz View Post
                      nice thread ill suscribe:)
                      Thanks! :jkk:

                      Originally posted by Papillon View Post
                      wa iyaki

                      I think this video should be posted frequently as we easily forget that we should watch our tongue or fingers when we write sth especially as the sheikh says it will be read by so many people :(
                      For sure, it'll be on the main page so other users will see it :insha: :)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: A Video A Day

                        By the way, originally this was [MENTION=127092]eesa the kiwi[/MENTION]'s idea. He got me to start watching TheMercifulServant, I just decided to make an official thread for it.

                        So :jkk: brother, may Allah swt grant you good deeds for introducing me to these videos and for everyone that watches them.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: A Video A Day

                          :wswrwb:

                          Ok, count me in :insha:
                          O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: A Video A Day

                            Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                            :wswrwb:

                            Ok, count me in :insha:
                            Yay! :)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: A Video A Day

                              Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                              jazak allah khair [MENTION=107240]brightesthour[/MENTION]. inshaallah other people will join in and benefit too. alhamdulilah these videos can really help strengthen iman alhamdulilah. hopefully we can get a few people to join in

                              my only suggestion is that we embed the videos in the thread as linking to youtube may cause members to witness haram adds if they dont have ad block installed
                              here is the vid you linked above "dont lose yourself"

                              Okie dokie you guys..gonna watch this one right now!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X