Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are you part of the problem or part of the solution

Asalamu alaikum rahmatulah wa barakatu
    So much grief is going on in the world today but I firmly believe in practicing Islam we have the solution
    I thought of making this thread after seeing racism on uf (yet again seeing this . I don't know why mods tolerate it. In my book no matter how pretty or handsome you are , if you are rascist you are an ugly person). This one of the problems the ummah is facing but not the only one

The question is are your actions contributing towards being part of the solution or part of the problem

I don't mind if this thread doesn't get a lot of replies what I want is for people to ponder on this
    Inshaallah you'll find this beneficial jazak Allah khair for reading
    “Allah gave you a gift of 86,000 seconds today, have you used one to say ‘Alhamdulilah

Re: are you part of the problem or part of the solution

Wa alaikum salam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Jazakallah khair for making an awareness about this and bringing up this important reminder.

Sometimes people can get so carried away and in the process bring down others. May Allah guide us all towards righteousness ameen.
    “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Working...
    X