Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ما هي اعظم النعمة؟ Islam is the biggest blessing

:salams

SUBSCRIBE IF you thought it was beneficial (for more beneficial reminders to come! )

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LAuQV2HVajo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Re: ما هي اعظم النعمة؟ Islam is the biggest blessing

I've been growing weak in Imaan. sigh.
    Last edited by Serinity; 19-03-16, 01:20 PM.
    La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
    (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
    Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Nice
      “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Originally posted by Serinity View Post
        I've been growing weak in Imaan. sigh.
        Iman is like a feather, it fluctuates, try crying to ALLAH :), also i should try that too, i shouldnt give advice and not take it.

Comment

[MENTION=120316]obaid_m[/MENTION]

JEZAK ALLAH KHAIR.

Comment

Working...
          X