No announcement yet.

food for thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• Victory is changing the hearts of your opponents by gentleness and kindness" ~ Salahuddin Al Ayyubi (May Allah be pleased with him)
      "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• Pay attention to Allah Ta'ala, not to worries, they will disappear.

- Shaykh Ashraf Ali Thanwi
        "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Imaam ibn Al-Jawzee was once asked: "Is it better for me to make Tasbeeh (praise Allah) or to make Istighfaar (seek forgiveness)?" He replied: "The dirty robe is more in need of soap than perfume."

Imaam ibn Al-Jawzee Rahimullah

Comment

• A quiet person is not a weak person. He's strong in fact. He has struggles like all of us but he chooses not to stress others with it."

Comment

• "Do you know someone with a good heart; who accepts apologies you don't give & sees the best in you? They're a rare breed. Treat them well."

Comment

Comment

• Al-Ibānah Al-Kubrā article 504.

Comment

• "Don't let distractions ruin you"

Comment

Working...
                                X