No announcement yet.

food for thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look at those who are less fortunate than you so that you are not ungrateful for the things which you have been blessed with by Allah.
    The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
    ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

• Baqiyyah said, "I heard (Imaam) al-Awzaa`i saying, "We turn with the Sunnah wherever it turns."
      The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.

Comment

• “Patience is that the heart does not feel anger towards that which is destined and that the mouth does not complain.”

— Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyyah , [al-’Uddah, p. 156]

Comment

• Life is not guaranteed at all... But death is absolutely guaranteed upon all, yet we still prepare for life more than death.
          Mufti menk

Comment

• True wealth is not that of the dunya (this world), it is that which you have invested in your Akhirah (hereafter).

Comment

• we worry about tommorow like it is promised

Comment

• "My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never miss me, and that what misses me was never meant for me.” - Imam Ash-Shafi.

Comment

• "I have never regretted my silence. As for my speech I've regretted it many times"

—Umar ibnul Khattab (Allah be pleased with him)

Comment

• Say Alhamdulillah for the hardships that brought you back to Allah.

Comment

• For everything that a slave loses there is a substitute,
                      but the one who loses Allah will never find anything to replace Him.
                      - Ibn al-Qayyim

Comment

• Anger is only one letter short of danger

Comment

• Do not be angry or refuse to help when people only call you when they need you. Many of us do exactly the same thing with the Almighty...

Comment

• Be nice to yourself

It's hard to be happy when someone(you) is mean to you all the time

Comment

• btw

Comment

• Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                                Be nice to yourself

It's hard to be happy when someone(you) is mean to you all the time

So true.

If only it was easier to do that.

Comment

Working...
                                X