food for thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al-Hasan al-Basree said:

"My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• Patience is to swallow bitterness, without frowning.
      - Junaid al-Baghdadi
      "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• "Some people learn from the experiences of others, some learn from their own experiences and some just never learn"

Comment

• "To see real change in the Muslim Ummah, we need to be the best that we can be on an individual level so that we can flourish and thrive on a community level." - Sheikh Sajid Umar

Comment

• Life is just one big party when you're ignorant to what's really going on in the world and what will happen after your death.

Comment

• No matter how you emotionally or physically feel right now, choose to thank Allah

Comment

• Encourage each other. The world has plenty of critics already.

Comment

• "If you have but little knowledge and you apply it, it is far better than a lot of knowledge not applied." - Sajid Kasmani

Comment

• "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• No one ever hurt his eyes
                        by looking on the bright side.

Comment

• "I have never regretted anything as much as my regret over a day on which the sun sets and my life span decreases while my good deeds have not increased." Ibn Mas'ud (r.a.)

Comment

• "Muslims often complain about how life hard is for them with impatience. They forget that this world was designed to be a prison for you and a heaven for the disbeliever. Perspective is everything. Don't forget that we are here only for a test."

Comment

• T
                              hh
                              article 17.

Comment

• An `Aalim was asked, "Describe to me the pleasure of Jannah." He said, "In it is Rasoolullaah sallaho alayhi wa sallam

Comment

Working...
                                X