No announcement yet.

food for thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• Whenever the heart of a servant of God makes it a habit to remember death, dunya [worldly life] becomes small in his eyes.

~ Imam Hasan al-Basri (may Allah have mercy on him)
      "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

Comment

• Imam Ibn Qayyim al-Jauziyyah:

(Miftah Daar As-Sa'ada, 1/82-83)
            "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• Ibn al-Qāyyim [رحمه الله] said:

❝Satisfaction is when a person submits himself to his Lord.❞

[al-Fawā'id, (Page: 175)]

Comment

• Ibn Taymiah said:
                "The correct way to explain the Qur'an through the Qur'an itself, then through the Sunnah of the Prophet PBUH, then with the help of the comments of the Companions, and then the comments of the rightful Successors (Taba'in)"
                [Majmu Al Fatawa (13/363)]

Comment

• Ibn Qayyim-il-Jawziyyah:

"Sins have many side-effects. One of them is that they steal knowledge from you."

(ad-Da', p.65)

Comment

• The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
                    ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

• People think that tests only come in the form of hardships. Allah also tests us with ease, it's often in the test of ease that we fail most.
                      ~ Ustadha yasmin mogaded

Comment

• Stop worrying about what others think of you. You can't control their thoughts. Don't fall prey to distractions. Stay true to your heart.

Mufti Ismail Menk

Comment

• "To some, Islam is nothing but a code of rules and regulations.But,to those who Understand, it is a perfect vision of Life." - Yasmin Mogahed

Comment

• "There is nothing on earth that badly needs to be imprisoned more than the tongue."

- Ibnul Qayyim (rahimahullaah)

[al-Fawaa'id: 249]

Comment

• Sometimes you'll come across someone who isn't the smartest, Wealthiest or most popular but they have the best Manners. Keep their company.

Comment

• You will always face trials and challenges. The more you're blessed, the more negativity you can expect. Stay humble. Be patient.

- Mufti Ismail Menk

Comment

Working...
                                X