food for thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not the load that breaks you down, It's the way you carry it
    "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• It's not the load that breaks you down, It's the way you carry it
      "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• "Do not raise your children to provide for you. Raise them to worship Allah. And provisions will always come." -Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen

Comment

• "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• "Do not judge the Truth by the man, but the man by the Truth"

Comment

Comment

• Allah may give a person the dunya while He hates him, and He may deprive another while He loves him.

If the dunya brings one closer to Allah, it is a blessing, and if it distances from Him, it is a gradual punishment and a curse.

-Shaikh Abdul Aziz Al-Tarefe

Comment

• Abdullah Ibn al-Mubarak:

"One doesn't become noble with any type of knowledge if he doesn't beautify his knowledge with good conduct."

(Adab Shar'iyyah 4/208)

Comment

• If you don't want to pay dearly for your mistakes, sincerely repent now!

-AbdulBary Yahya

Comment

• If the human knew the pleasure of meeting Allah and being near Him,
                        he would feel grief for being distant from Him.

~ Ibn Al-Qayyim (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

• ~ Ali Ibn Abi-Talib (radiyAllahu Anhu)

Comment

• A man came to Al-Hasan Al-Basri and said:

Comment

Comment

• If your parents are alive, be grateful at the opportunity to earn Jannah by serving them.
                                Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Working...
                                X