No announcement yet.

food for thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asking people brings humiliation, but asking from Allah brings glory. Crying for people is pain and crying for Allah is relief.
    "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• Shaykh Ibn Baz (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

Islam is our one and only homeland. Islam is our life and soul and we can not dispense with it. Islam is our best provision without which food and drink are of no value. For us, Islam is every thing in this vast universe.

- Majmoo Al Fatawa Al Shaykh Ibn Baz (6/255)
      "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• "Deeds without sincerity are like a traveler who carries in his water-jug dirt. The carrying of it burdens him and it brings no benefit."

- Ibnul Qayyim (may Allah have mercy on him).

Comment

• If you want to live at peace with yourself, apologize often, and give without expectation.- Yasmin Mogahed

Comment

• "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• 2. Abu Hamid Al Ghazali((RH):

"Does money upset the hearts of learned men? He answered, "men whose hearts are changed by money are not learned".

Comment

• It was said to Imam Ahmad (may Allah have mercy on him):

He said:

- Quoted by Imam Dhahabi in As-siyar a'lam an-nubala (11/225)

Comment

• AbdulBary Yahya:

"Try to solve a problem while you're angry...
                  And you'll come up with a solution you'll greatly regret!"

Comment

• "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

Comment

• Ibn-ul-Qayyim (rahimahullah) :

❝ The year is like a tree, months are its branches, days are the branch sticks, hours are its leaves, and the breaths are its fruits. Therefore, if one's breaths are in obedience [to Allah and His Messenger], the fruits of his tree are good. If they are in disobedience, his fruits are bitter. The harvest is on the Appointed Day, when one's fruits are found out to be either good or bitter.

Comment

• Trials and tribulation are feeling the heat and the cold, when one knows that they cannot be avoided, he will not feel anger at their onset, nor will he be distressed of disheartened. (Ibn al-Qayyim, al-Madaarij 3/289)

Comment

• The perfection of Tawheed is found when there remains nothing in the heart except Allaah, the servant is left loving those He loves and What He loves, hating those He hates and what He hates, showing allegiance to those He has allegiance to, showing enmity towards those He shows enmity towards, ordering what He orders and prohibiting what He prohibits. (Ibn al-Qayyim, al-Madaarij 3/485)

Comment

• "Only In Jannah You Will Find Eternal Happiness

Comment

• "By Allah, I don't fear my past sins,
                                since I have sincerely repented to Allah
                                and Allah loves to forgive.
                                However, what I truly fear is that
                                in the future this heart of mine
                                will cease to rule by this Quran and this revelation."

- Imam Ibnul-Qayyium in an-Nooniyyah

Comment

Working...
                                X