• Show
Clear All

• Re: food for thought

:salams

The servant who seeks the pleasure of Allaah, never

abandons repentance.

He remains in the state of repentance until the end of his life."

[Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah]
    "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

"If a servant of Allah tries to reflect over the greatness and majesty of Allah, and diverts all of his attention towards Him, he will find no pleasure in the company of other people to the extent that his heart will find no peace with anyone except Allah."
      "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

‘If you don’t have the ability to compete with the pious in righteous deeds then compete with the sinners in asking Allah’s forgiveness’
        - Ibn Rajab

Comment

And if I can die having brought any light, having exposed any meaningful truth that will help destroy this disease, then all the credit is due to Allah the Lord of the worlds and only the mistakes have been mine."

-Malcolm X

Comment

"Drive away your distress by being pleased with

Allah's decree,

for however long the night may be, it will be

followed by dawn."

~Abu Darda (radi Allahu 'anhu)

Comment

Pray before you are prayed upon!

Comment

"O you who sold yourself for the sake of something that will cause you suffering and pain, and which will also lose its beauty, you sold the most precious item for the cheapest price, as if you neither knew the value of the goods nor the meanness of the price. Wait until you come on the Day of mutual loss and gain and you will discover the injustice of this contract." -Ibn al Qayyim al Jawziyyah

Comment

 The heart must be filled with glorification of someone; filling it with glorification of the nafs is arrogance; filling it with glorification of others is disbelief and slavery; and filling it with glorification of Allah is tawḥīd and freedom.

Shaykh Abdul Aziz At Tarefe
                  https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

Ibn al-Qayyim [rahimahullah] said: "The soul will never become pious and purified except through undergoing afflictions. It is the same as gold that can never be pure except after removing all the base metals in it."

[al-Fawaa`id, p365]

Comment

• "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• :salams

"We live in a strange world where the poor walk miles to get food,

and the rich walk miles to digest food."

- Mufti Ismail Menk

Comment

• "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• Asalamu alaikum rahmatulah wa barakatu

Comment

Let's not be upset if Allah doesn't grant our duas immediately but let's be grateful that Allah doesn't punish us immediately for our sins.

Comment

"Every love that leads away from His love is in fact a punishment; only a love that leads to His love is a heartfelt and pure love"

Comment

Working...
                                X