X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: food for thought

:salams

Al Fudail Ibn 'Iyaad said;

Do not feel lonely on the paths of guidance just because few people travel them, and do not be deceived by the abundance of destroyed travelers [on the paths of misguidance].

[The Book of Manners by Fu'ad Ibn 'Abdul-'Azeez Ash-Shulhoob, Page 31]
    "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• food for thought

Fat people favorite thread
      “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

“If the heart is sick, the forbidden becomes attractive and obedience of God becomes something you look at with contempt.”
        — Ibn al Qayyim
        "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

Anas said: The Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said: 'None of you Truly believes until I am more beloved to him than his father, his child and all the people.' Some other reports add: 'his life, his wealth and his family.'

(Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

Comment

''Oh son of Adam, sell this World for the hereafter and you win both, sell the hereafter for this World and you lose both."

~Hassan Al-Basree.

Comment

"Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill." (Muhummad Ali)

Comment

If your heart is dead, know that the One who can give life to the dead body, can give life to your dead heart. - Yasmin Mogahed

Comment

‘In earning the world lies the disgracing of souls, and in earning the hereafter is its honour. How strange is that person who opts for disgrace in seeking that which shall perish over honour in seeking that which shall remain?' Abu 'Ali Rudhbari.

Comment

“Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.”
                    Ibn Taymiyyah.

Comment

:sub:
                      :jkk:

Comment

• Indeed your days are numbered, for when one day passes; a significant portion of your life has passed away. And when that portion has fled, soon it will come to pass that your whole life has disappeared. As you know this, strive always towards the performance of good deeds.

Comment

Strap something that weighs about 10lbs to your stomach and leave it there for 9 months.

.........Then think about disrespecting your mum.

Comment

Sitting with the poor and less fortunate people removes the ego and pride from your heart.

- Ibn Al Qayyim (rahimahullah)

Comment

Unquestionably, the help of Allah is near. (Baqarah v.214)

Comment

"None feels safe from hypocrisy except a hypocrite, and none fears it except a believer." - Hasan Al Basri

Comment

Working...
                                X