food for thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: food for thought

Imam Ibn Qayyim said, "For as long as the servant breathes, he requires Allāh's assistance, inwardly & outwardly. He is in complete poverty before Him."
    "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

"If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the thing you love, be persistent in doing the things He loves."
      Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal
      "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

Fudayl ibn Ayyad : As for hadeeth, it is better that a man does not hear it than that he hears it and does not act upon it.

Comment

Al-Hasan Al-Basri was asked: “Who is going to cry more than the others on the Day of Resurrection?”

He answered •►“A man on whom Allah has bestowed His Grace and who uses that for Allah’s disobedience.”

Comment

:salams:
            Umar bin Khattab (radiyAllaahu 'anhu) said,

"We were a people who lived in humiliation before, and Allah gave us honor through Islam. So if we seek honor through anything else other than what Allah has honored us with, then Allah will humiliate us".

[Mustadrak Al Hakim 207, Sahih by Ad Dhahabi in Talkhees and Sahih by Albani in Silsilah Sahiha 51]

Comment

When you see someone who is not as religious, remember that you were once on the edge of the fire and it was Allah 's favour upon you to guide you.
              Arrogance will wipe away any goodness from the transformation - NAK

Comment

"Wealth should be viewed just like a toilet, in that you have a need for it and resort to it when necessary, but it has no place in your heart."
                Ibn Taymiyyah

Comment

Nothing should be loved or sought for its own sake. Except God. If you do, that love will be your greatest pain. And what you seek will be your greatest disappointment-Yasmin Mogahed

Comment

‎"Know that if the people are amazed by you, then they are simply amazed at how beautifully Allah has concealed your faults."

Comment

• Comment

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked Allah for yesterday?

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                          What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked Allah for yesterday?
                          I wouldn't be alive , jazak Allah khair

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tj Imran Bhai 20161104_003641.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	10764380
                            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
                            -------------------------------
                            "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
                            NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ni Mohamed Zav 20161104_003550.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	10764381
                              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
                              -------------------------------
                              "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
                              NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
                                I wouldn't be alive , jazak Allah khair
                                Same here I think
                                Wa iyaak

Comment

Working...
                                X