food for thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: food for thought

The amazing feeling when you look back and realize that what Allah gave you and took away from you was only for your own good....

Comment

"Wasting time is worse than death, because death separates you from this world whereas wasting time separates you from Allaah."-

[Ibn al Qayyim]
      "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

Your loud voice is not proof of the depth of your knowledge, for an empty utensil makes more noise than a full one.
        "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

•“How many of us even lower our gaze when we look upon something that we are not supposed to? The real prisoner is the one whose heart has been kept away from remembering his Lord, and the real captive is the one who has been captivated by his whims and desires.”

[Shaykhul-Islaam Ibn Taymiyyah]

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Foxxy View Post
            The amazing feeling when you look back and realize that what Allah gave you and took away from you was only for your own good....
            Very powerful thought.

Makes me think when we complain and moan about a situation we're stuck in and we only see afterwards the benefit it had for us.

Comment

Know that the reality of freedom is the perfection of servitude.

Comment

“People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
                but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
                ~ Ibn Atallah

Comment

Beware of every hour and how it passes, and only spend it in the best possible way, do not neglect yourself, but render it accustomed to the noblest and best of actions, and send to your grave that which will please you when you arrive to it.” [Imam Ibn Al-Jawzee]

Comment

"Don't give up what you want most, for what you want now"

Comment

• "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

Shaitan is always looking for an opening to get you. Drive him away with Dhikr.

Comment

Perhaps the worst blindness is straying form the straight path after receiving true guidance.
                          May Allah safeguard us

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	14440747_1110169089068680_4052294204334781666_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	10764236

Comment

Shaykh al-Shanqeeti (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

''How many people criticize something sound when their problem is their own misunderstanding''

- Adwa’ al-Bayaan (3/389)

Comment

Imagine how much better our generation would be if we prayed to Allah about our problems instead of posting them on social media

Comment

Working...
                                X