• Show
Clear All

• It is related that Abu 'Uthman was once riding in the street when a pot
    of ashes was thrown down upon him. He dismounted, and prostrated
    himself to God in gratitude, and then brushed the ashes from his
    clothes without saying a word. 'Shall you not rebuke them?' he was
    asked, but he replied, 'A man who deserves hellfire but receives only
    ashes cannot fairly be angry'.
    "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• Umar Ibn Khattab (may Allah swt be pleased with him) said:

"I am not worried about whether my du'a will be responded to, but rather I am worrried about whether I will be able to make du'a or not. So if I have been guided by Allah to make du'a, then (I know) that the response will come with it"
      "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• "It doesn't mean that one shouldn't enjoy life, but that when one understands that the "complete happiness" they are looking for in this dunya doesn't exist here, then it becomes easier to go thru trials and to work for your akhirah." ~Sh. Muhammad Alshareef

Comment

• Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
          Umar Ibn Khattab (may Allah swt be pleased with him) said:

"I am not worried about whether my du'a will be responded to, but rather I am worrried about whether I will be able to make du'a or not. So if I have been guided by Allah to make du'a, then (I know) that the response will come with it"
          So beautiful :’)

Comment

• 'If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the thing you love, be persistent in doing the things He loves.'

~Imam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal rahimahullaah

Comment

• Imam ash-Shaafi`ee - rahimahullaah - said:

"When it comes to my provisions, I rely upon Allah, my Creator; And I know with certainty that He will no doubt provide for me. Whatever’s in my due, will not pass me by, Even if it were to be in the depths of the sea. Allah the Exalted will bring it forth by His Grace, Even if I were to remain silent over it. So, what... can a soul feel sorrow over, When the Most Merciful has set the provisions of the creation?"

Comment

• "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• “I never saw a better admonisher than the grave, or anything more satisfying than a book, or anything safer than lack of socialization.” - ‘Abdullah bin ‘Abd al-’Aziz bin ‘Umar bin ‘Abd al-’Aziz

Comment

• "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• "The believer speaks little, but does much. And the hypocrite talks a lot, but does little. The believer's speech is wisdom, his silence is contemplation, his gaze is pondering, his actions are righteous. So if this is your state, you shall perpetually be in worship."- Fudayl bin Iyyad

Comment

• "All Muslims should be in the real estate business, trying to purchase as many palaces in Jannah as possible."

- Yawar Baig

Comment

• While you are reading this sentence, thousands of chemicals react in your eyes. Each of them, much more complex then you can imagine.More complex then the screen you are gazing at. Of course a Hi-Tech company built your screen, then who built your eyes?

Comment

• “Do not resent the calamities that come and the disasters that occur; perhaps in something that you dislike will be your salvation, and perhaps in something that you prefer will be your doom.”- Hassan al Basri

Comment

• True knowledge is not mentioned in relation to how much you memorise and then narrate, but rather, true knowledge is an expression of piety. - Ibn Mas'ud (radhiyallahu 'anhu)

Comment

• "Truly in the heart there is a void that can not be removed except with the company of Allah. And in it there is a sadness that can not be removed except with the happiness of knowing Allah and being true to Him. And in it there is an emptiness that can not be filled except with love for Him and by turning to Him and always remembering Him. And if a person were given all of the world and what is in it, it would not fill this emptiness." — Ibn al-Qayyim

Comment

Working...
                                X