No announcement yet.

food for thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "If you fail in your exams, there is always a next year. If you lose your spouse, there can be a second marriage, but if you die, there is no second chance. This life is only one opportunity."
    "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• Did it cross your mind that there are probably billions in their grave right now, desperately wishing that they were in the position YOU ARE right now, breathing and with time still at hand to send something for the next life? Realize the preciousness of this position of yours. Don't take your time for granted! You may join one those billions at any moment!

By notEVOLVED food for thought
      "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• (62:9)
        Last edited by Layla_; 27-07-19, 03:03 PM.
        https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

• "Improve your secret and private life, and Allah will improve your public and social life. Make matters well between you and Allah, and Allah will make matters well between you and people. Work for the Hereafter, and Allah will be enough for you in your worldly concerns."

{Imam Sufyaan At-Thawree rahimahullah}

Comment

• Thank Allah for what you have -- Trust Allah for what you need.

Comment

• "Oh feet of patience, keep going, for what remains is only a little. Remember the sweetness of worship, then the bitterness of striving will become easier for you."- Ibn al-Qayyim al-Jawziyyah

Comment

• "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• The biggest enemy of Islam is the ignorant Muslim, whose ignorance leads him to intolerance, whose actions destroy the true image of Islam, and when the people look at him they think that Islam is what he is.

~ Sheikh Ahmed Deedat (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

• Abdullaah Ibn Masud (radiyAllahu'anhu): A person who memorizes the Qur'an should be known for his long night prayers when people are asleep, his fasting when people are eating, his sadness when people are happy, his silence when people are talking nonsense, and his humbleness when people are not. He should be wise, gentle and not talk to much: he should not be rude, negligent, clamorous, nor hot tempered. (Ibn Al Jawzee, Sifaat As-Safwa: 1/413)

Comment

• If the human knew the pleasure of meeting Allah and being near Him,
                                he would feel grief for being distant from Him.
                                ~ Ibn Al-Qayyim (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

Working...
                                X