No announcement yet.

food for thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• How can success be achieved when the call to success is ignored? "Hayya alal Falaah!" - Mufti Ismail Menk
      "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

• O you, who spends his lifetime disobeying his Lord, no one amongst your enemies is wicked to you more than you are to yourself " -Ibn Qayyim al Jawziyyah
          "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• The graves are full of people who thought that they would practice Islam when they became old. Old age is not promised to anyone.

- Brother AbuHafsah AbdulMalik Clare

Comment

• Don't rush your Salah for anything as you're standing in front of The One Who is in charge of whatever you are rushing for.

Comment

• Be grateful no matter what the calamities are. Remember, miracles can happen in seconds, only when Allah wills it. It can happen today, maybe tomorrow and maybe it will happen some other day. Allah says: give the glad tidings to the patient. So, be among the patient and help is just round the corner!"

--Shaikh Assim AlHakeem

Comment

• The cause of jealousy and ingratitude is that with regards to ourselves, we see only our trials--but not our blessings. But with regards to others, we see only their blessings--but not their trials. -Yasmin Mogahed

Comment

• You chase the dunya and its pleasures when the dunya was the punishment for Adam (alayhi salaam) - Hassan Al-Bassri

Comment

• If a person commits a sin and does not feel pain in his heart, then this is a sign Allah has deprived him of the greatest thing he can possess, and that is the knowledge of Allah, for sins are committed in proportion with your ignorance of the value of the One you disobey

Sheikh Abdul Aziz at Tarefe
                      https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

• We often hear, life is short, better enjoy it

How about, eternity is long, better prepare for it

https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

• "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

Comment

Comment

• "Sometimes the Almighty creates situations of distress to help us recognize Him, turn to Him, realize our wrongdoings, and become sincere."

-Mufti Ismail Menk

Comment

Working...
                                X