food for thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE TOP 10 RICHEST PEOPLE ON EARTH
    10. Mukesh Ambani- Net Worth: $27.0 Billion. 
    9. Eike Batista- Net Worth: $30.0 Billion. 
    8. Amancio Ortega- Net Worth: $31.0 Billion.
    7. Lakhsmi Mittal- Net Worth: $31.1 Billion. 
    6. Lawrence Ellison- Net Worth: $39.5 Billion. 
    5. Bernard Arnault- Net Worth: $41.0 Billion.
    4. Warren Buffett- Net Worth: $50.0 Billion. 
    3. Bill Gates- Net Worth: $56.0 Billion.
    2. Carlos Slim Helu- Net Worth: $74.0 Billion. 
    1. The ONE who prays the two rak'ah Sunnah of Fajr The Messenger peace be upon him said:
    "The two rak'ah of the Fajar prayer are better
    than this World and ALL it contains.''
    [Sahih Muslim]
    "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• Life changes in a second, Thank Allah yours didn't !

Every second.. Someone somewhere took his last breath, Thank Allah it wasn't you !

Every second.. Someone somewhere must have lost his father, Thank Allah it wasn't you !

Every second.. Someone somewhere must have bid farewell to his mom, Thank Allah it wasn't you !

Every second.. Someone somewhere must have been inflicted with a disease, Thank Allah it wasn't you !

Every second.. Someone somewhere must have met with an accident, Thank Allah it wasn't you!

Every second.. Someone somewhere must have been tested with patience, Thank Allah it wasn't you!

And which of the favours of Allah will you deny? [Surah Rahman]
      "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

• Abu Sa'id al-Khudri reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, "A nation will not be sanctified if the weak cannot take their rights without surmounting obstacles."Sahih
              Last edited by LailaTheMuslim; 04-07-19, 01:36 PM.
              وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Ibn Abbas reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, "Whoever increases his prayers for forgiveness, Allah will grant him relief from every worry, a way out from every hardship, and provide for him in ways he does not expect."

Source: Musnad Aḥmad 2234

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Ahmad Shakir

Last edited by LailaTheMuslim; 04-07-19, 01:36 PM.
                وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Comment

• Abdullah ibn Amr reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, "There are two practices that will admit a Muslim into Paradise if he preserves them both. They are easy although there are few who practice them. It is to glorify Allah ten times, to praise Allah ten times, and to exalt Allah ten times at the end of every prayer, for it is one hundred and fifty upon the tongue but one thousand five hundred upon the scale.

And it is to glorify Allah thirty three times, to praise Allah thirty three times, and to exalt Allah thirty four times before going to sleep, for it is one hundred upon the tongue and one thousand upon the scale. Which one of you could commit two thousand five hundred sins in a day
                  ?" They said, "O Messenger of Allah, how are they easy but few practice them?" The Prophet said, "Satan comes to one of you during prayer and incites him to remember a need, so he leaves the prayer without saying them. And Satan comes to him when he goes to bed and lulls him to sleep without saying them."(authentic) according to Ahmad Shakir

Note for new Muslims or those who don't know how to say these words: Glorifying Allah means to say SubhanAllah, Praising Allah means to say Alhamdulilah and Exalting Allah is to say Allahu Akbar.
                  Last edited by LailaTheMuslim; 05-07-19, 09:26 AM.

Comment

• Hadhrat Maalik Bin Dinaar (rahmatullah alayh) asked: "In what lies the corruption of the people?"

Hadhrat Hasan: "In the death of the heart."

Maalik Bin Dinaar: "What is the death of the heart."
                    Hadhrat Hasan: "The love of the world."

Comment

• Ibn al-Qayyim said:

If a person is sincere towards Allah in all his affairs, Allah will give him more than He gives to others, and this sincerity results from true love of Allah and true trust in Him. So the most sincere of people is the one who loves Allah most and puts the most trust in Him.

Comment

• Nobody is really free: either you are a slave of Allāh subhaanahu wata'ala or of your nafs.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X