Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaykh ul Islam Ibn Taymiyyah, may Allah have mercy on him, said:

The punishment for a sin committed by a believer is removed in ten ways:

1. He repents to Allah (taubah), so Allah accepts his repentance, for the one who repents from sin is like the one who has no sin.

2. He seeks forgiveness from Allah (istighfar), so Allah forgives him.

3. He does good deeds that erase his sin for good deeds erase bad ones.

4. His believing brethren pray for him or seek forgiveness for his sins during his life or death.

5. Or they [ask Allah] to bestow on him as gift from the reward for their deeds, with which Allah benefits him.

6. His Prophet Muhammad, sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam, intercedes for him.

7. Allah tests him with trials in this world which expiate his sin.

8. Allah tests him in al-Barzakh (the intermediate life in the grave, between the death and the Day of Judgment) which expiates his sin.

9. Allah tests him in the various stages of the Day of Judgment which expiates his sins.

10. Or the Most Merciful of those who have mercy has mercy on him.

Whoever, then, is missed by these ten cannot blame anyone but himself.

Majmoo` al-Fatawa 1:45, 7:487
    "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• "Drive away your distress by being pleased with

Allah's decree,

for however long the night may be, it will be

followed by dawn."

~Abu Darda (radi Allahu 'anhu)
      "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• I am not worried about whether my du'a will be responded to, but rather I am worried about whether I will be able to make du'a or not. So if I have been guided by ALLAH to make du'a, then (I know) that the response will come with it."

[Umar Ibn Al-Khattab, radiyaAllaahu 'anhu]

Comment

• ‎"O you who sold yourself for the sake of something that will cause you suffering and pain, and which will also lose its beauty, you sold the most precious item for the cheapest price, as if you neither knew the value of the goods nor the meanness of the price. Wait until you come on the Day of mutual loss and gain and you will discover the injustice of this contract." -Ibn al Qayyim al Jawziyyah

Comment

• https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

• Jazak Allah khair

Comment

• ‎'Hoping For Jannah (Paradise) And Doing Nothing To Attain It, Is Like Watching Food While You're Hungry!'

Comment

• https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

• Ibn al-Qayyim [rahimahullah] said: "The soul will never become pious and purified except through undergoing afflictions. It is the same as gold that can never be pure except after removing all the base metals in it."

[al-Fawaa`id, p365]

Comment

• "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• Shaikh Ibn Baaz rahimahullah said:

Whoever takes care of his time by doing Dhikr (remembrance of Allah), reciting the Quraan, accompanying the good people, and distancing himself from the ignorant and bad company will purify and soften his heart.

Majmoo fatawa of shaikh ibn baaz 5/244
                        https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

•  The bitterness of this dunya is the sweetness of the ākhirah, and vise versa. This is why Jannah is surrounded by displeasures and the Hellfire is surrounded by pleasures. The intelligent one is he who bears patiently an hour of bitterness for an eternity of sweetness, and an hour of humiliation for an eternity of glory.

Shaykh abdul Aziz at Tarefe

Comment

• n this world, man finds remembrance of Allaah, praising Him and worshipping him, a delight that is incomparable to anything else. (Minhaj as-Sunnah, 5/389) Ibn Taymiyyah

Comment

• Jazak Allah khair sister Layla

Comment

• Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                                Jazak Allah khair sister Layla
                                Wa iyyak

Comment

Working...
                                X