No announcement yet.

food for thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• "The believer speaks little, but does much. And the hypocrite talks a lot, but does little. The believer's speech is wisdom, his silence is contemplation, his gaze is pondering, his actions are righteous. So if this is your state, you shall perpetually be in worship."- Fudayl bin Iyyad
        "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• "All Muslims should be in the real estate business, trying to purchase as many palaces in Jannah as possible."

- Yawar Baig
          "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

Comment

• https://www.npr.org/sections/krulwic...ars-in-the-sky

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Verily my happiness is my Iman; and verily, my Iman is in my heart; and verily, my heart does not belong to anyone but Allah - Asmaa Bint Abi Bakr

Comment

• Say 'O 'Ibadi [My Slaves] who have transgressed against themselves [by committing evil sins] Despair not of the mercy of Allah, verily, Allah forgives all sins. Truly he Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Comment

• Abu Hurayrah (radhiyallahu 'anhu) was asked about taqwa. He said, "It is a road full of thorns. One who walks it needs to have extreme patience."

Comment

• If someone gave you a beautiful, expensive new hat, wouldn't you be grateful for the generous gift? But shouldn't you be even more grateful for THE One Who gave you the head to put that hat on?

Comment

• "When I pretend to be strong in front of the world, nobody sees my weaknesses, nobody sees my tears, except Allah,When I'm sad and I want a shoulder to cry on, nobody seems to notice my hidden tears or to support me but Allah. People sometimes punish me for the mistakes I have not done. Allah ignores & excuses the ones that I did.That's ALLAH ! The Greatest, The Almighty, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful." Unknown

Comment

• "Go easy on yourself, for the outcome of all affairs is determined by God's decree. If something is meant to go elsewhere, it will never come your way, but if it is your by destiny, from you it cannot flee." Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (RA)

Comment

• "Go easy on yourself, for the outcome of all affairs is determined by God's decree. If something is meant to go elsewhere, it will never come your way, but if it is your by destiny, from you it cannot flee." Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (RA)

Comment

Working...
                                X