No announcement yet.

food for thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• Time will not wait for us no matter how healthy or wealthy we are.

People far healthier than us and wealthier have passed on and time is still ticking.

So never allow yourself to be deceived by your wealth or health.

Use your time wisely and be charitable.

Remember that every moment that goes by will never return so make the most of it.

[Mufti Ismail Menk]
      "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• Hello There,

There is a Man, whose name is Ahmed Isa, he claimed to be a Prophet Essa S.A.W and introduced his book named as "Al Kitab" which is in 7 Parts almost 1600 Pages. He said that "I've talked on every controversial topics in Al Kitab which is right now in Islam" and also said that "there is world war 3 in 2019 in which 80% people of the world will die this is your last chance"
        Every Islamic Scholar is against him. I think we need to research on Al Kitab. May be this man is the prophet of Allah because whenever prophet came in this world only few people believe on him.

Here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIQi9s3l3ng

Here are the links for the book to download:
        https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ht95oesiwce6y/

Here is the youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/naba7tv
        Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/naba7int

Comment

• Imam Ibn Qayyim (rahimahullah) said, "For as long as the servant breathes, he requires Allah's assistance, inwardly & outwardly. He is in complete poverty before Him."
          "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

Comment

• Ibn Mas`ood, raDiallaahu `anhu, said: "True knowledge is not measured in relationship to how much you memorize and then narrate, but rather, true knowledge is an expression of piety [protecting oneself from what Allaah prohibited and acting upon what He mandated]."

Comment

• Ibnul Qayyim (rahimahullaah) said:

"There is nothing on earth that badly needs to be imprisoned more than the tongue."

[al-Fawaa'id: 249]

Comment

• Salaam

"The question is not whether you will leave this world or not, "
                    the question is, what will you leave behind you.
                    Will people ask ALLAH for your forgiveness,
                    or will they ask ALLAH to forgive them for knowing you."

-- AbuHafsa AbdulMalik Clare

Comment

Comment

• Someone reported to Hasan Basri that a certain man was in his death throes. He commented: "He was in his death throes since his appearance on earth. He will now be released."

Comment

Comment

Comment

• You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

- Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

• Fudayl ibn `Iyad (rahimahullah) said, "A believer plants a palm tree and fears that thorns will grow. The hypocrites plant thorns expecting ripe dates to grow!"

Comment

Working...
                                X