X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blind eyes not heart

this is the story of a blind revert who talks about how he found islam
    its longer than what i usually post but inshaallah you will enjoy it
    "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Re: blind eyes not heart

Interested in people's thoughts on the video
    "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

Bump

Comment

Im having audio issues but when I get this resolved I'll listen to the video and give my thoughts insha allah.
        Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

Originally posted by Figs View Post
          Im having audio issues but when I get this resolved I'll listen to the video and give my thoughts insha allah.
          jazak allah khair

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
              X