first night in the grave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first night in the grave

"My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Re: first night in the grave

jzk for sharing this. I like to listen to Mufti Menks lectures. One of the first people I starting listening to when I reverted

Comment

Originally posted by P4M View Post
      jzk for sharing this. I like to listen to Mufti Menks lectures. One of the first people I starting listening to when I reverted
      wa iyaak sister
      "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

May Allah protect us from the punishment of the grave.

:jkk:
        Last edited by *sheba*; 22-02-16, 10:19 AM.
        O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
          May Allah protect us from the punishment of the grave.

:jkk:
          ameen
          wa iyaak

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X