Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Understanding Black Magic

Black magic exposed

Last edited by Sabertooth; 24-12-15, 10:14 PM.
    If you memorize just 1 verse from the Quran everyday you would become a hafiz in 18 years and that's the Slowest pace, so what's stopping you?
    And if you die during that time, then you at least had the intention of becoming a Hafiz

Understanding Black Magic

:jkk: but I was thinking isnt this abit reckless coz outta the thousands of possible viewers wont one be tempted to do it
    [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Re: Understanding Black Magic

Originally posted by zantz View Post
      :jkk: but I was thinking isnt this abit reckless coz outta the thousands of possible viewers wont one be tempted to do it
      Trust me - someone will definitely try doing this. Anyways BRB

Jk but really I'm sure someone will be tempted to try and will be curious enough to see if it actually works.

Comment

Double post

Comment

If you memorize just 1 verse from the Quran everyday you would become a hafiz in 18 years and that's the Slowest pace, so what's stopping you?
          And if you die during that time, then you at least had the intention of becoming a Hafiz

Comment

Originally posted by zantz View Post
            I'm pretty sure no muslim would go that far but some non-muslims might try it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bint Muaawiya View Post
              Trust me - someone will definitely try doing this. Anyways BRB

Jk but really I'm sure someone will be tempted to try and will be curious enough to see if it actually works.
              :shock: lol

Comment

Comment

Yuck it is so filthy :vomit:

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
                    Yuck it is so filthy :vomit:
                    Yeah now I understand why he said some people 'fainted' in his last lecture

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X