tawwakul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tawwakul

Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

tawwakul

:sub: :jkk:

I love number 1.
    The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Re: tawwakul

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
      :sub: :jkk:

I love number 1.
      wa iyaak sister, i was looking for something before and came across this so i thought id share
      Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

:jkk: I loveeeeeeeeee this post so much.

honestly come at the perfect time... Someone rep me saying RANDOM READ THIS IF U FEEL SAD - and then I'll see it in my reps and refer back to it inshaAllah

we can't thank Allah swt enough for being Muslim cos have that emaan and then although we have tests and stuff just look at how much He is taking care of us all the meanwhile and it's our own faulted understandings that make us despondent or demotivated.

Alhamdulillah for reminders and when they come at the perfect time the sweetness is even greater ALHAMDULILLAH

i so love Allah swt :( just hope He loves me even though I'm just a sinner... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
        ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
        "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
        :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

[MENTION=7414]RaNdOm[/MENTION] I'll rep you right now sis ;)

Back to the post: Subhanallah, this is a very necessary topic. It really is important for everyone to realize that we need to have tawakkul is ultimately essential for all of us. As in the 'go for the fruit', even non Muslims understand that 'something good always comes out of something bad' meaning nothing that happens to us, every misfortune, it's not truly just bad or detrimental for someone, there's some hidden wisdom or goodness in it as well and we need tawakkul of Allah (swt). We can all note how something negative, a mistake we made or a trial that has happened to us has somehow changed us, or brought something good out of it.

Reading the struggles and trials of the people of the past, they only were able to get past them by trusting Allah (swt). At the end of the day we depend on ArRahman to look after us and the person who ingrains the concept of tawakkul in her or his mind, I think it can be safe to say that even if they are caged in a prison, that they are truly free.
          Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
            "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
            :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Awesome quote jazak Allah khair

Comment

SubhanAllah just what I needed to read. Jazaak'Allahu khayr brother

Comment

tawwakul

Bump
                  The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X