Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night Prayer - Better Than Anything In the World [MUST WATCH!!!!]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ2tQU_dWrI

We should try to make it [QIYAM LAYL] at least once a week starting off.... and make a thread on it so were encouraged to do so!

Night Prayer - Better Than Anything In the World [MUST WATCH!!!!]

Yes!!! Can we start an encouraging group for this??
    Indeed we belong to Allah,
    and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Re: Night Prayer - Better Than Anything In the World [MUST WATCH!!!!]

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
      Yes!!! Can we start an encouraging group for this??

Ok , Ill get to it right away!!! We should help each other out , with what is the problem, and to do duas for people....ect.... or whatever anything that can be beneficial.

Comment

InshaAllah. [MENTION=133616]Lavender[/MENTION] @ creamcake [MENTION=125704]Figs[/MENTION] [MENTION=7392]everyone[/MENTION]

Comment

InshaAllah. [MENTION=133616]Lavender[/MENTION] @ creamcake [MENTION=125704]Figs[/MENTION] [MENTION=7392]everyone[/MENTION]
          [MENTION=131974]Creamcake[/MENTION]

Comment

^jazakAllahu khairan it wasnt letting me edit the mention

Comment

Waiyakum sister.

Comment

jazakhallahu Khairan! I'm definitely down for this Insha ' Allah

We can deffo motivate n encourage each other on this thread :) Great idea!

Lol at including [MENTION=7392]everyone[/MENTION] haha its a random username would have been pretty cool if every UF members name was mentioned with that!Lol

Who else is on board? C'mon ppl :)
                And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Cream that is actually a brilliant idea...mentioning everyone with [MENTION=7392]everyone[/MENTION] .....that shd happen!

Comment

[MENTION=134214]ninety1daisies[/MENTION]

thanks for mentioning me ninety.
                    [MENTION=133413]RaadIsaCreature[/MENTION] jazakullahu khairan brother, good initiative
                    [MENTION=131974]Creamcake[/MENTION] [MENTION=134041]Umar123[/MENTION] [MENTION=71631]iRepIslam[/MENTION] [MENTION=119636]patient believer[/MENTION] [MENTION=127092]eesa the kiwi[/MENTION] [MENTION=111528]SofiaG[/MENTION] [MENTION=101933]Blackbeard[/MENTION] [MENTION=125806]Serinity[/MENTION] [MENTION=51699]LailaTheMuslim[/MENTION] [MENTION=133616]Lavender[/MENTION] [MENTION=130569]Oum Soumayyah[/MENTION] [MENTION=72222]F_R[/MENTION] [MENTION=73427]Strive[/MENTION] [MENTION=135077]ForeverMonotheist1[/MENTION]

Frankly I cannot remember anyone else right now. My brain is fried.

Join the effort people! Regardless of what views we have on different issues let's rush for the khair!
                    Last edited by Figs; 15-12-15, 06:52 AM.
                    Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

Cream that is actually a brilliant idea...mentioning everyone with [MENTION=7392]everyone[/MENTION] .....that shd happen!
                      haha I feel like ppl would abuse it lol not us but others n theres over 100,000 members according to the stats at the bottom. I wonder how many pages it would take lol. it would be pretty cool tho!
                      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                      [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

:jkk: for another great thread! We should all join InshaaAllah and motivate eachother

Thanks for mentioning me [MENTION=134214]ninety1daisies[/MENTION] and [MENTION=125704]Figs[/MENTION]
                        [MENTION=116227]vildan[/MENTION] [MENTION=134006]ashmeo[/MENTION] [MENTION=131705]**Sister**[/MENTION] [MENTION=134440]Zoha_R[/MENTION] [MENTION=113742]GoogleSlayer[/MENTION] [MENTION=124542]Hataw[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7392]everyone[/MENTION] lol
                        Last edited by Lavender; 15-12-15, 04:58 PM.
                        "Let the days do as they please
                        And be optimistic when destiny decrees
                        Do not despair due to the events of the past
                        For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

^lol true

Comment

Originally posted by Lavender View Post
                            :jkk: for another great thread! We should all join InshaaAllah and motivate eachother

Thanks for mentioning me [MENTION=134214]ninety1daisies[/MENTION] and [MENTION=125704]Figs[/MENTION] but sis you misspelt my username xD
                            [MENTION=116227]vildan[/MENTION] [MENTION=134006]ashmeo[/MENTION] [MENTION=131705]**Sister**[/MENTION] [MENTION=134440]Zoha_R[/MENTION] [MENTION=113742]GoogleSlayer[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7392]everyone[/MENTION] lol
                            Sorry:o
                            Thanks for adding more people sis. I can't believe I forgot those names.
                            Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

So this is legit and serious we setting a day eery week or?

Comment

Working...
                              X