Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Naseeha Sessions! Who said you cant celebrate Mawlid?!!!!? (MUST WATCH)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naseeha Sessions! Who said you cant celebrate Mawlid?!!!!? (MUST WATCH)!

:salams

very INFORMATIVE !!! MUST WATCH, SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PLpTKnkUsw

Re: Naseeha Sessions! Who said you cant celebrate Mawlid?!!!!? (MUST WATCH)!

Imam Al-Suyuti, from Alhawi lil-Fatawi wrote a special chapter entitled "The Good Intention In Commemorating The Mawlid," at the beginning of which he said, "There is a question being asked about commemorating the mawlid of the Prophet in the month of Rabi' al-Awal: What is the religious legal ruling in this regard, is it good or bad? Does the one who celebrates get rewarded or not?"

The answer according to me is as follows: To commemorate the mawlid which is basically gathering people together, reciting parts of the Quran, narrating stories about the Prophet's birth and signs that accompanied it, then serving food and afterwards departing, is one of the good innovations ; and the one who practices it gets rewarded, because it involves venerating the status of the Prophet and expressing joy for his honorable birth. END QUOTE.

It doesn't specifically have to be on one day. In some places they do this every thursday (if I am not mistaken).

Comment

double post..

Comment

Originally posted by الغزالي View Post
        Imam Al-Suyuti, from Alhawi lil-Fatawi wrote a special chapter entitled "The Good Intention In Commemorating The Mawlid," at the beginning of which he said, "There is a question being asked about commemorating the mawlid of the Prophet in the month of Rabi' al-Awal: What is the religious legal ruling in this regard, is it good or bad? Does the one who celebrates get rewarded or not?"

The answer according to me is as follows: To commemorate the mawlid which is basically gathering people together, reciting parts of the Quran, narrating stories about the Prophet's birth and signs that accompanied it, then serving food and afterwards departing, is one of the good innovations ; and the one who practices it gets rewarded, because it involves venerating the status of the Prophet and expressing joy for his honorable birth. END QUOTE.

It doesn't specifically have to be on one day. In some places they do this every thursday (if I am not mistaken).
        Did you watch the video ? :)

AND :jkk: there is difference of opinion. :)

Comment

Originally posted by RaadIsaCreature View Post
          Did you watch the video ? :)

AND :jkk: there is difference of opinion. :)
          Yes, I know there are different views. I respect all of them. It is a personal choice.

Comment

Yes, I know there are different views. I respect all of them. It is a personal choice.
            Yes :), but did you watch the vid? Its supposed to be informative.

Comment

Yes :), but did you watch the vid? Its supposed to be informative.
              It's 30 minutes long :dispirited:

Comment

It's 30 minutes long :dispirited:
                Nooooo!!! :( Dont let that fool you! When you open it, you get sucked into it type of thing!

Comment

Iam cautious with Mawlid stuff.

Comment

Mawlid has been practiced by the Ummah for 1300 years even in Makkah and Madinah until the Wahhabi Saudi invasion.

Comment

who qualified him to speak on things?

لا تفكر كثيرا
                      بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
                      The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                      www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
                        who qualified him to speak on things?

who?

Comment

who?
                          gangsta dawah man in vid

لا تفكر كثيرا
                          بل استغفر كثيرا

The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                          www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Me and my family do not practice mawlid.

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
                              gangsta dawah man in vid

I wouldnt say that about your brother. If i were you, i'd apologize!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X