X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calender121438
    replied
    Re: why i love jesus pbuh

1) May Allah bless Kamal Saleh. He makes a lot of good videos, my favorite one is this:

A) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d16CpWp-ok

Leave a comment:

• pronorah
    replied

Good video. He nicely emphasized a few glaring contradictions, of the so many, in Christianity. If Jesus were God, was Jesus then praying to himself? And indeed, Jesus would also never have accepted that people would pray to him.

Leave a comment:

• LailaTheMuslim
    replied

Would love to show my brother something like this. He's so stubborn though. I actually haven't watched this video yet but trust that its very beneficial.

I just wish he would come back to Islam.

Leave a comment:

• eesa the kiwi
    replied

Bump

Leave a comment:

• maryam-happy
    replied

Originally posted by drberks View Post
    When I feel 100% confident that I'm upon the truth and I am aware of all the most important things I need to know before I set my foot forward. I know it sounds bad but I have a lot of Christian doctrine that confuses me while I'm learning Islamic doctrine. For instance, when I read your question I immediately thought of the bible verse....anyone who puts his hand to the plough and looks back, is not fit for the kingdom of God. So, I worry that I will always have bible verses first in mind and that could be confusing.

That's one among many worries.
    That's normal sister ... but you just need to keep on seeking the truth and asking for God's help
    feel free to ask any question you have
    We will help you as we can
    :)

Leave a comment:

• Rifqah
    replied

Originally posted by ABDEL-AZEEM View Post
    You sound like a brilliant muslimah( means female muslim) ma'shaa'ALLAH(means as ALLAH had willed). When are you going to convert to Islam in'shaa'ALLAH(means If ALLAH Wills).

:salams
    When I feel 100% confident that I'm upon the truth and I am aware of all the most important things I need to know before I set my foot forward. I know it sounds bad but I have a lot of Christian doctrine that confuses me while I'm learning Islamic doctrine. For instance, when I read your question I immediately thought of the bible verse....anyone who puts his hand to the plough and looks back, is not fit for the kingdom of God. So, I worry that I will always have bible verses first in mind and that could be confusing.

That's one among many worries.

Leave a comment:

• ABDEL-AZEEM
    replied

Might I suggest a couple of things if you do see her and that is to concentrate on one thing, that Allah (swt) had a pattern of sending prophets to correct his people from going astray. That cannot be denied and the follow up would be, if she is wrong about Jesus (pbuh) then that is a grave sin against God.
    You sound like a brilliant muslimah( means female muslim) ma'shaa'ALLAH(means as ALLAH had willed). When are you going to convert to Islam in'shaa'ALLAH(means If ALLAH Wills).

:salams
    Last edited by ABDEL-AZEEM; 21-10-16, 12:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rifqah
    replied

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
    lol i thought this one was worth a shot, not for everyone i guess. i really want to show it to my older sister but i dont see her much these days (she's a christian minister) but tbh i think she's too far gone to have any hope of calling her back to worshipping the creator alone without partners. Im hoping Allah is going to grant me a new family in paradise coz things really arent looking good for them atm.
    anyway i digress. i think you will really enjoy the perished nations series its one of my faves Alhamdulilah. please do keep sharing your thoughts as i find your feedback helpful
    May Allah guide us all to the straight path
    Eesa, with your sis I might have to agree she'd be too entrenched to talk to normally about things and her responses would be knee jerk rather than a thoughtful consideration as she's quite happy probably.

Might I suggest a couple of things if you do see her and that is to concentrate on one thing, that Allah (swt) had a pattern of sending prophets to correct his people from going astray. That cannot be denied and the follow up would be, if she is wrong about Jesus (pbuh) then that is a grave sin against God.

Keep on those two points. You would only need to create one small seed of doubt in her mind and keep at that same small tapping, before a crack might appear and that small tapping could bring the whole wall of false doctrine down.

I'm just giving you what helped me get to this point. Those two things did. Poppy used to repeat them to me over and over and it planted a seed.

Leave a comment:

• eesa the kiwi
    replied

It's tight, creative and well produced. Other than that I have nothing else positive to say, so I won't.

I like the series on the other thread, I watched a tiny bit on the first one and I stopped it so that I could get some tea and get comfy so I can listen without distractions as I can tell I'm going to love it.

Thanks eesa
    lol i thought this one was worth a shot, not for everyone i guess. i really want to show it to my older sister but i dont see her much these days (she's a christian minister) but tbh i think she's too far gone to have any hope of calling her back to worshipping the creator alone without partners. Im hoping Allah is going to grant me a new family in paradise coz things really arent looking good for them atm.
    anyway i digress. i think you will really enjoy the perished nations series its one of my faves Alhamdulilah. please do keep sharing your thoughts as i find your feedback helpful
    May Allah guide us all to the straight path

Leave a comment:

• Rifqah
    replied

[MENTION=140612]drberks[/MENTION]
    this one is short and sweet less than five minutes but has a powerful message
    would be really keen to here your thoughts on this
    It's tight, creative and well produced. Other than that I have nothing else positive to say, so I won't.

I like the series on the other thread, I watched a tiny bit on the first one and I stopped it so that I could get some tea and get comfy so I can listen without distractions as I can tell I'm going to love it.

Thanks eesa

Leave a comment:

• eesa the kiwi
    replied

[MENTION=140612]drberks[/MENTION]
    this one is short and sweet less than five minutes but has a powerful message
    would be really keen to here your thoughts on this

Leave a comment:

• eesa the kiwi
    replied

Bump to the Christians on this forum [MENTION=99902]Serada[/MENTION] please share your thoughts

Leave a comment:

• Iamsaved
    replied

[MENTION=134799]Iamsaved[/MENTION]

enjoy
    enjoy what?

Leave a comment:

• Iamsaved
    replied

Originally posted by MyLifeIsAFascade View Post
    I love Isa/Jesus too :)
    Why?

Leave a comment:

• Iamsaved
    replied

[MENTION=134799]Iamsaved[/MENTION] still waiting for a response
    Response to what?. I have been having problems logging on to the forum. When I sign in, it redirects me to register. I am on a different computer now so it is not convenient for me to post

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X