Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: why i love jesus pbuh

Originally posted by drberks View Post
    It's tight, creative and well produced. Other than that I have nothing else positive to say, so I won't.

I like the series on the other thread, I watched a tiny bit on the first one and I stopped it so that I could get some tea and get comfy so I can listen without distractions as I can tell I'm going to love it.

Thanks eesa
    lol i thought this one was worth a shot, not for everyone i guess. i really want to show it to my older sister but i dont see her much these days (she's a christian minister) but tbh i think she's too far gone to have any hope of calling her back to worshipping the creator alone without partners. Im hoping Allah is going to grant me a new family in paradise coz things really arent looking good for them atm.
    anyway i digress. i think you will really enjoy the perished nations series its one of my faves Alhamdulilah. please do keep sharing your thoughts as i find your feedback helpful
    May Allah guide us all to the straight path
    Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
      lol i thought this one was worth a shot, not for everyone i guess. i really want to show it to my older sister but i dont see her much these days (she's a christian minister) but tbh i think she's too far gone to have any hope of calling her back to worshipping the creator alone without partners. Im hoping Allah is going to grant me a new family in paradise coz things really arent looking good for them atm.
      anyway i digress. i think you will really enjoy the perished nations series its one of my faves Alhamdulilah. please do keep sharing your thoughts as i find your feedback helpful
      May Allah guide us all to the straight path
      Eesa, with your sis I might have to agree she'd be too entrenched to talk to normally about things and her responses would be knee jerk rather than a thoughtful consideration as she's quite happy probably.

Might I suggest a couple of things if you do see her and that is to concentrate on one thing, that Allah (swt) had a pattern of sending prophets to correct his people from going astray. That cannot be denied and the follow up would be, if she is wrong about Jesus (pbuh) then that is a grave sin against God.

Keep on those two points. You would only need to create one small seed of doubt in her mind and keep at that same small tapping, before a crack might appear and that small tapping could bring the whole wall of false doctrine down.

I'm just giving you what helped me get to this point. Those two things did. Poppy used to repeat them to me over and over and it planted a seed.

Comment

Might I suggest a couple of things if you do see her and that is to concentrate on one thing, that Allah (swt) had a pattern of sending prophets to correct his people from going astray. That cannot be denied and the follow up would be, if she is wrong about Jesus (pbuh) then that is a grave sin against God.
        You sound like a brilliant muslimah( means female muslim) ma'shaa'ALLAH(means as ALLAH had willed). When are you going to convert to Islam in'shaa'ALLAH(means If ALLAH Wills).

:salams
        Last edited by ABDEL-AZEEM; 21-10-16, 12:42 PM.
        ALLAH AL-AZEEM is the one and only GOD and ALLAH AL-AZEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-AZEEM created the Earth and created everything in the Earth and created all of the heavens and created everything in all of the heavens and created all of the hells and created everything in all of the hells and created all of the universes and created everything in all of the universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

Originally posted by ABDEL-AZEEM View Post
          You sound like a brilliant muslimah( means female muslim) ma'shaa'ALLAH(means as ALLAH had willed). When are you going to convert to Islam in'shaa'ALLAH(means If ALLAH Wills).

:salams
          When I feel 100% confident that I'm upon the truth and I am aware of all the most important things I need to know before I set my foot forward. I know it sounds bad but I have a lot of Christian doctrine that confuses me while I'm learning Islamic doctrine. For instance, when I read your question I immediately thought of the bible verse....anyone who puts his hand to the plough and looks back, is not fit for the kingdom of God. So, I worry that I will always have bible verses first in mind and that could be confusing.

That's one among many worries.

Comment

When I feel 100% confident that I'm upon the truth and I am aware of all the most important things I need to know before I set my foot forward. I know it sounds bad but I have a lot of Christian doctrine that confuses me while I'm learning Islamic doctrine. For instance, when I read your question I immediately thought of the bible verse....anyone who puts his hand to the plough and looks back, is not fit for the kingdom of God. So, I worry that I will always have bible verses first in mind and that could be confusing.

That's one among many worries.
            That's normal sister ... but you just need to keep on seeking the truth and asking for God's help
            feel free to ask any question you have
            We will help you as we can
            :)

Comment

Bump
              Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

Would love to show my brother something like this. He's so stubborn though. I actually haven't watched this video yet but trust that its very beneficial.

I just wish he would come back to Islam.
                Abu Malik at-Ash'ari reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Cleanliness is half of faith

and al-Hamdu Lillah (all praise and gratitude is for Allah alone) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah)

and al-Hamdu Lillah fill up what is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light,

and charity is proof (of one's faith)

and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you.

All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَبَّانُ بْنُ هِلاَلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبَانٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، أَنَّ زَيْدًا، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّ أَبَا سَلاَّمٍ حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ أَبِي مَالِكٍ الأَشْعَرِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الطُّهُورُ شَطْرُ الإِيمَانِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلأُ الْمِيزَانَ ‏.‏ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلآنِ - أَوْ تَمْلأُ - مَا بَيْنَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَالصَّلاَةُ نُورٌ وَالصَّدَقَةُ بُرْهَانٌ وَالصَّبْرُ ضِيَاءٌ وَالْقُرْآنُ حُجَّةٌ لَكَ أَوْ عَلَيْكَ كُلُّ النَّاسِ يَغْدُو فَبَائِعٌ نَفْسَهُ فَمُعْتِقُهَا أَوْ مُوبِقُهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih Muslim 223
                In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 1
                USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 2, Hadith 432
                (deprecated numbering scheme)

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Good video. He nicely emphasized a few glaring contradictions, of the so many, in Christianity. If Jesus were God, was Jesus then praying to himself? And indeed, Jesus would also never have accepted that people would pray to him.

Comment

1) May Allah bless Kamal Saleh. He makes a lot of good videos, my favorite one is this:

A) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d16CpWp-ok

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X