why i love jesus pbuh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why i love jesus pbuh

subhannallah this vid is brilliant for dawah, it literally tears apart christians claims for being a legitamate religion. i showed it to my little sister and she was speechless (for once lol)
    please watch and if you have any christian friends please share with them
    its only five minutes long or so, and its in the spoken word format so please book mark
    id sorta forgotten about this vid but then when i posted it tonight replying to a missionary troll i remembered it i thought id share with you guys
    jazak allah khair asalamu alaikum rahmatulahi wa barakatu

Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Re: why i love jesus pbuh

Wa alaikum assalam

:jkk: for this, I have a very religious Christian friend and we sometimes debate about Islam and Christianity. I got tired of debates so I try showing verses etc etc but it doesn't seem to have any effect. I will send her this InshaaAllah.
    "Let the days do as they please
    And be optimistic when destiny decrees
    Do not despair due to the events of the past
    For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Bump
      Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

[MENTION=134008]lolli[/MENTION]

Comment

I love Isa/Jesus too :)

Comment

[MENTION=134799]Iamsaved[/MENTION]

enjoy

Comment

[MENTION=134799]Iamsaved[/MENTION] still waiting for a response

Comment

Originally posted by Lavender View Post
                Wa alaikum assalam

:jkk: for this, I have a very religious Christian friend and we sometimes debate about Islam and Christianity. I got tired of debates so I try showing verses etc etc but it doesn't seem to have any effect. I will send her this InshaaAllah.
                If you friend is anything like me, it will do no good. Only I am not religious. The video is full of misconceptions. Christians don't believe the word of God in human form is a creation of God. The SCRIPTURES show Jesus to be the Creator, because God is in Him and He in God as one 1. God is one and Jesus is His word. God is Spirit and He is Holy. If I thought Jesus was a creation, I would agree with the video. The person in the video doesn't know Jesus, so how could he say he loves him better than me?
                Love God and love others

Comment

Originally posted by Lavender View Post
                  Wa alaikum assalam

If you friend is anything like me, it will do no good. Only I am not religious. The video is full of misconceptions. Christians don't believe the word of God in human form is a creation of God. The SCRIPTURES show Jesus to be the Creator, because God is in Him and He in God as one 1. God is one and Jesus is His word. God is Spirit and He is Holy. If I thought Jesus was a creation, I would agree with the video. The person in the video doesn't know Jesus, so how could he say he loves him better than me?
                  Jesus made claims no other prophet could make and he did and said what no other prophet could do or say. For instance, he forgave sin that is something no other prophet could do. In the Quran it shows that Jesus created life such as a bird; this was done in similar fashion the way God created man. Your post shows that your Jesus is different than the Jesus of the gospel and you don't know nor do you want to know Him.
                  Last edited by Iamsaved; 08-01-16, 04:11 PM.
                  Love God and love others

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                    [MENTION=134799]Iamsaved[/MENTION] still waiting for a response
                    Response to what?. I have been having problems logging on to the forum. When I sign in, it redirects me to register. I am on a different computer now so it is not convenient for me to post
                    Love God and love others

Comment

Originally posted by MyLifeIsAFascade View Post
                      I love Isa/Jesus too :)
                      Why?
                      Love God and love others

Comment

[MENTION=134799]Iamsaved[/MENTION]

enjoy
                        enjoy what?
                        Love God and love others

Comment

Bump to the Christians on this forum [MENTION=99902]Serada[/MENTION] please share your thoughts

Comment

[MENTION=140612]drberks[/MENTION]
                            this one is short and sweet less than five minutes but has a powerful message
                            would be really keen to here your thoughts on this

Comment

[MENTION=140612]drberks[/MENTION]
                              this one is short and sweet less than five minutes but has a powerful message
                              would be really keen to here your thoughts on this
                              It's tight, creative and well produced. Other than that I have nothing else positive to say, so I won't.

I like the series on the other thread, I watched a tiny bit on the first one and I stopped it so that I could get some tea and get comfy so I can listen without distractions as I can tell I'm going to love it.

Thanks eesa

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X