the truth about holidays abdullah hakim quick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the truth about holidays abdullah hakim quick

"My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Re: the truth about holidays abdullah hakim quick

double post
    "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

there you go [MENTION=125704]Figs[/MENTION]
      enjoy

Comment

bump
        as we are getting to that time of year again (i seriously hate christmas) please watch the vid, inshaallah it will give you some ammo when giving dawah to people about the pagan origins of christmas and why in islam we dont celebrate it

Comment

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

[MENTION=127092]eesa the kiwi[/MENTION]

Time of year where people get tempted to watch holiday specials, etc.

I'm forwarding this vid to others insha allah, jzk for bumping this.
              Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

Figured I'd bump this seeing as it is easter

Comment

Jazakullahu khair for bumping. Every one was acting as if a super important holiday was to come.....I was even given chocolate easter bunnies by relatives...eugh.

Muslim kids shouldn't have to be in such a state where they know the exact story behind easter and nothing about why they celebrate Eid or fast in Ramadan. Allahu mustaan. Just my thoughts.
                  Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

[MENTION=140612]drberks[/MENTION] you might find this interesting

Comment

It's that time of year again [MENTION=140612]drberks[/MENTION]

Comment

Sorry I didn't see this the first tag. Must have been during my early membership when you can't see mentions without more than 250 posts.

:jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by drberks View Post

Sorry I didn't see this the first tag. Must have been during my early membership when you can't see mentions without more than 250 posts.

:jkk:
                          Np

I really enjoy this guys lectures Alhamdulilah
                          InshaAllah you will too

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X