Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attracting The Opposite Gender (photos, muscles, body, lipstick, etc)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attracting The Opposite Gender (photos, muscles, body, lipstick, etc)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn4h...st=WL&index=22

Re: Attracting The Opposite Gender (photos, muscles, body, lipstick, etc)

wow strong message for all those selfie freaks on instagram , etc who wait for likes so that people will praise them.

However i do feel people who upload their pics with filters and other stuff are sort of wanting peoples attention cause they believe that is what their lifes worth , a like on fb or a heart on instagram.

u'd literally see guys in gyms who have this selfie obsession of posting their pics while working out , i mean its like they have this self centered ego they want praise from other people cause they have nothing else to offer.
    Last edited by noobz; 29-09-15, 04:38 AM.

Comment

oh, darn it! I take these kind of selfies myself...though my wife is the camera

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
        wow strong message for all those selfie freaks on instagram , etc who wait for likes so that people will praise them.

However i do feel people who upload their pics with filters and other stuff are sort of wanting peoples attention cause they believe that is what their lifes worth , a like on fb or a heart on instagram.

u'd literally see guys in gyms who have this selfie obsession of posting their pics while working out , i mean its like they have this self centered ego they want praise from other people cause they have nothing else to offer.
        but they won't ever make a status saying
        "Lifted 200 pounds at the gym today
        but couldn't lift my 2 pound blanky for fajr"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mohamed Mifxal View Post
            oh, darn it! I take these kind of selfies myself...though my wife is the camera
            what do you mean brother?

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim_Akhi93 View Post
              well its all bout getting ur ego high with praise from others.

obviously waking up for fajr doesn't boast ego , it boasts emaan.

I mean , how many times do u see guys take selfies saying 'going for fajr bro' , cause it defeats the whole purpose , however in the gym or standing next to an aston martin and taking selfies is all bout fueling that narcissistic ego.

Comment

I mean , how many times do u see guys take selfies saying 'going for fajr bro' , cause it defeats the whole purpose , however in the gym or standing next to an aston martin and taking selfies is all bout fueling that narcissistic ego.
                yes very true (:

share a pious people story now to compare our lives and their lives please

Comment

yes very true (:

Comment

what do you mean brother?
                    her eyes are the lens, and teeth is flash...ok enough with my sarcasm

Comment

her eyes are the lens, and teeth is flash...ok enough with my sarcasm
                      you are married?

Comment

you are married?
                        yes

Comment

yes
                          mashAllah
                          we will get our cameras soon too in shaa Allah (:

Comment

yes very true (:

i don't have stories , all is experience from going to gyms and other car shows , same old issues of people trying to get praise for useless accomplishments of standing next to a car or lifting 200 pounds , only to get appraisal from anonymous people online cause in real life no1 would really care.

Comment

i don't have stories , all is experience from going to gyms and other car shows , same old issues of people trying to get praise for useless accomplishments of standing next to a car or lifting 200 pounds , only to get appraisal from anonymous people online cause in real life no1 would really care.
                              Allah swt saved us we could have been in their shoes
                              they are still our brothers and sisters and we love them dearly and pray for them
                              because we don't know what the future holds for any of us
                              are you from usa brother?

Comment

Working...
                              X