Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"كواليس الثورة" (Arabic Videos) Regarding ISIS and the Syrian Revolution.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "كواليس الثورة" (Arabic Videos) Regarding ISIS and the Syrian Revolution.

Originally posted by علي View Post
    Yeah, and the thing is, none of their members know about it. They just assume them to have made tawbah, even though all those guys got to where they did initially by intimidation, and then by gathering and being placed in those positions. Ba`thists from Iraq taking advantage of flaming mad khawaarij from Iraq. And those kids don't even care, just look at them practically laughing and dancing around blood and severed heads of MUSLIM SUNNIS. Every single one of the pictures of the people they are about to behead, the man's finger is raised taking shahaadah. It's all discussed in length from episodes 6 to 8 or 9, pictures and everything. Amazing how people think this scourge has anything to do with Islam, and they paint this picture of the Sahabah as if they were just like them, citing banu quraydah and similar, as if these are the only events in Islam's history.

The amazing thing is, the aayaat of Allah do not change. The khaariji who killed Uthmaan Bin `Affaan (r, a) stabbing him nine times said "I stabbed him 3 times for the sake of Allah, and six times for something inside me."

That "something inside him", is it not inside a group who's members behead a person slowly, advising each other how to take pleasure in it (they literally say "itlathath"), then take his head, arrange his hands a certain way, place his head so it looks like he's holding it between his legs, then skip along a few meters away from him to take pictures with his mobile phone while he giggles and giggles like a schoolgirl who was just awarded a bag of candy after getting straight A's right before the summer vacation.

قاتلهم الله
    The giggling like school girls by killing innocents remind of b.water tactics...they use vehicles from outside without number plats even...And have satanic tattoes...They are not khawarij but kaffirs giving bad name to whole mujahiden..may Allah destroy them and those who send them amin.
    ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Originally posted by Abdalla94' View Post
      A mix of of Khawarij, so called ex Ba'thists and mukhabarat as the leadership of a so called Islamic state.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
      Pray for every muslim...because whether they are oppressed or opressor..they need our duas.Door of repentence is open till sun sets from west..I dont think that all of them are misguided...no muslim takes out weapon as such without sincere intentions...just a thought.
      ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Originally posted by علي View Post
        Yeah, and the thing is, none of their members know about it. They just assume them to have made tawbah, even though all those guys got to where they did initially by intimidation, and then by gathering and being placed in those positions. Ba`thists from Iraq taking advantage of flaming mad khawaarij from Iraq. And those kids don't even care, just look at them practically laughing and dancing around blood and severed heads of MUSLIM SUNNIS. Every single one of the pictures of the people they are about to behead, the man's finger is raised taking shahaadah. It's all discussed in length from episodes 6 to 8 or 9, pictures and everything. Amazing how people think this scourge has anything to do with Islam, and they paint this picture of the Sahabah as if they were just like them, citing banu quraydah and similar, as if these are the only events in Islam's history.

The amazing thing is, the aayaat of Allah do not change. The khaariji who killed Uthmaan Bin `Affaan (r, a) stabbing him nine times said "I stabbed him 3 times for the sake of Allah, and six times for something inside me."

That "something inside him", is it not inside a group who's members behead a person slowly, advising each other how to take pleasure in it (they literally say "itlathath"), then take his head, arrange his hands a certain way, place his head so it looks like he's holding it between his legs, then skip along a few meters away from him to take pictures with his mobile phone while he giggles and giggles like a schoolgirl who was just awarded a bag of candy after getting straight A's right before the summer vacation.

قاتلهم الله
        Ameen.

I've finished watching the 7th episode and he spoke about what you mentioned. The excuses of 'but the sahabah used to behead' to satisfy the blood lust they have is beyond strange. They teach children how to behead and they make a big show of implementing the hudood. They've made it into some sort of cinema where all the people gather round to watch. Alhamdulillah, the shaykh clarified that only 10 or so people are needed as opposed to everyone gathering round to witness it.

The clarification of the shaykh in regards to the implementation of hudood in a warzone was something I didn't know so when people were saying 'at least isis implement the Sharia' referring to the hudood, it seemed like a valid point. Alhamdulillah that truth is clear from falsehood.

One thing on my mind though is just how much of an enemy to the Jihad isis really are. In the same way the mujahideen killed the top leaders of Bashar, isis done the same to them. They spared none of them, backstabbing them and taking over the areas they already control.

Imagine controlling 75% of Syria only to get the 'islamic state' killing you and leaving the Nusayris. The map he showed of Aleppo with the regime and isis fighting next to each other against the mujahideen speaks volumes.

Comment

Exactly, first thing they did upon inception is kill all the Mujaahideen responsible for the most major operations against assad, like their ba`thist military commanders are seeking revenge. There is literally no difference between them and al assad's men, when I make du`aa against al assad and his allies, I have i7tisaab that they are included. The before and after daa`ish comparisons of the war make everything crystal clear.
          والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

jzkAllahu khayran

Comment

:salams

I just don't get what is so hard to grasp about Islam that people can even think that any of these behaviours and/or actions are something from our beloved RasoolAllah sallAllahu alayhi wa sallam, or the Sahaba RadyAllahu anhum or those that followed thereafter, may Allah be pleased with them...

I don't get why Muslim blood is so cheap...

Just reading ' ...upon inception 'kill all the Mujahideen'...fills me with sadness and heartache :(

I don't get it ....and I am not embarrassed to admit it.

Comment

Originally posted by Abdullah Fatih View Post
                yeah, they admit that many amongst their leaders were once ba'thists..

but don't worry, they made taubah...

and now they are the masters of the ummah, taking the oh so heavy burden of 'khilafa' and hoisting it on their shoulders

lol what a joke,

but seriously though, Ali to counter a lot of what ISIS supporters are saying I think we should delve more into the finer details of what's already happened in the group early on and what is currently happening, you know.. to add more legitimacy in the discrediting this group

i know it's tedious.. but it's be beneficial
                I think with this whole 'ISIS controls swathes of Syria/Iraq' needs to questioned and investigated.

It was not just ISIS that took over control of cities, towns and villages. It also involved other Sunni groups, and Baathists.

The Western media is 100% going down the 'ISIS is coming to get us' line. The Western media and in particular the tabloids are homing in on this and whipping up support for a possible more direct intervention i.e. 'boots on the ground'. The US, UK & France tried the anti-Assad card but that was going to be a hard-sell. They are going with the ISIS card now.

This Western agenda actually suits ISIS, they are empowering ISIS through their constant airing of their videos/propaganda, and I mean constant. The Western media are almost, in the most ironic way a mouth-piece for ISIS as they report exactly what they do and help let the World know what they plan on doing. Outrage in Western countries is growing, and at the same time in Syria/Iraq, any Sunni opposition to the Iraqi Government and now to a large extent the Assad regime is conveniently labelled ISIS/ISIL.

What I also find interesting is how you will find ISIS supporters parroting the lines the Western media use to describe the group. i.e. they control territory larger than the United Kingdom and so on.

The Sunnis of Shaam/Iraq are between a rock and hard-place and there is a huge storm approaching, may Allah (SWT) protect them.

The Baathist element is interesting. Reports coming out from ISIS held territory speak about spies, secret police, house-raids etc. essentially a typical Baathist police state.

Comment

:jkk:

When former professional rapists (their employment under the Bath')and such from Saddam's regime declare they are carrying the flag of Islam in a highly sectarian country which from the time of King Faisal has been forced to integrate to disastrous effect while not discounting Saddam's forced migration of Sunnis in old rich Kurdish areas then we should approach with a air of caution and suspicion.

The west's response to ISIS has also been a joke, the number of planes and missions they are flying is a telling sign. More planes were deployed over Bosnia which is tiny compared to Iraq. Regardless, the future of Iraq will be interesting and it won't be divided over religious lines entirely, it will be divided via ethnic sectarian lines. Kurdish, Sunni, Shia and ISIS.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Working...
                    X