Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Punishment of the Grave

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Punishment of the Grave

    ASSALAMALALIKUM bro therS & sisters'

    Prophet (peace be upon him) has prayed not to show the Punishment in the Grave to tht ummah but Its Allah's will to show a little bit effects of it for us to learn a lesson to think about our deeds and the Here after and rectify ourselves. Its said some Sahabas used to cry much more on hearing the torment of grave than the torment of Hell, when asked why, they replied something like the Grave is the First step (first expression, best impression as in an Exam) to the life of Akirat or herafter, whoever succeeds here may succeed in further steps of Akirat like on the mah'shar or on the Day of judgement, on the bridge of sirat, ultimately from the hell.

    I heard from my close relative (a month ago 100% true) whose husband died and her son was a daring guy always trying to help others to bury the dead by getting down into the Kabr or grave. When he went for a visit or ziyarah to his father Kabr he saw it being decorated the night before, meaning someone else new has been burried there(no one was around even at a distance as this grave yard is many acres) when he bent down towards the kabr he heard such a Frightening & Screaming voice from it pushed him back & he felt all of his internal Organs were trembling for a while and he returned back home and did not talk for a few days to anybody untill his wife forced or persuaded to talk and he told the matter and to keep it a secret from his sisters, untill now.

    This video I thought it was a fake before but after the above Incident I don't have a doubt in believing this. Those who read Sura Mulk before night sleep are said to protected from this torment of Grave. watch the below video please.


    www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohNyKv23ndk

    Quran 41:53 ''We will soon show them Our signs in the Universe and in their own souls, until it will become quite clear to them that it is the truth. Is it not sufficient as regards your Lord that He is a witness over all things?
    My sect - No Sect

    My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

    Just a Muslim

  • #2
    Re: Punishment of the Grave

    Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
    ASSALAMALALIKUM bro therS & sisters'

    Prophet (peace be upon him) has prayed not to show the Punishment in the Grave to tht ummah but Its Allah's will to show a little bit effects of it for us to learn a lesson to think about our deeds and the Here after and rectify ourselves. Its said some Sahabas used to cry much more on hearing the torment of grave than the torment of Hell, when asked why, they replied something like the Grave is the First step (first expression, best impression as in an Exam) to the life of Akirat or herafter, whoever succeeds here may succeed in further steps of Akirat like on the mah'shar or on the Day of judgement, on the bridge of sirat, ultimately from the hell.

    I heard from my close relative (a month ago 100% true) whose husband died and her son was a daring guy always trying to help others to bury the dead by getting down into the Kabr or grave. When he went for a visit or ziyarah to his father Kabr he saw it being decorated the night before, meaning someone else new has been burried there(no one was around even at a distance as this grave yard is many acres) when he bent down towards the kabr he heard such a Frightening & Screaming voice from it pushed him back & he felt all of his internal Organs were trembling for a while and he returned back home and did not talk for a few days to anybody untill his wife forced or persuaded to talk and he told the matter and to keep it a secret from his sisters, untill now.

    This video I thought it was a fake before but after the above Incident I don't have a doubt in believing this. Those who read Sura Mulk before night sleep are said to protected from this torment of Grave. watch the below video please.


    www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohNyKv23ndk

    Quran 41:53 ''We will soon show them Our signs in the Universe and in their own souls, until it will become quite clear to them that it is the truth. Is it not sufficient as regards your Lord that He is a witness over all things?
    I just saw the video and I don't know what to make of it. But man, looking in his eyes is a terrifying ordeal... Ya Allah swt, the King of all kings, save us from such torture Ya Rab. Ameen.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Punishment of the Grave

      Bump
      My sect - No Sect

      My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

      Just a Muslim

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Punishment of the Grave

        Originally posted by Mu'tazila
        Ws.
        There is no punishment in grave. Stories about the various 'punishments in graves' are just sunni shia fables.

        Dont neg rep me, its just a fact. :(
        Please back your claim with relevant proofs, don't just make claims
        There are gems to be discovered in Quran.

        Recite :saw: when you read this sentence.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Punishment of the Grave

          Originally posted by Mu'tazila
          Ws.
          There is no punishment in grave. Stories about the various 'punishments in graves' are just sunni shia fables.

          Dont neg rep me, its just a fact. :(
          What? How could you say that?“Most of the punishment of the grave will be because of urine.” (Reported by Ibn Maajah, 342; see also Saheeh al-Jaami’, 1202). Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with them both) reported that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) passed by two graves, and said: “They are being punished, but they are not being punished for any major sin. One of them used not to protect himself (i.e. keep himself clean from) his urine, and the other used to walk about spreading malicious gossip.” (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 5592).
          The man in the hadith is being punished for urine! Not even a major sin do you not think you could be punished for denying that hadith?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Punishment of the Grave

            Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
            ASSALAMALALIKUM bro therS & sisters'

            Prophet (peace be upon him) has prayed not to show the Punishment in the Grave to tht ummah but Its Allah's will to show a little bit effects of it for us to learn a lesson to think about our deeds and the Here after and rectify ourselves. Its said some Sahabas used to cry much more on hearing the torment of grave than the torment of Hell, when asked why, they replied something like the Grave is the First step (first expression, best impression as in an Exam) to the life of Akirat or herafter, whoever succeeds here may succeed in further steps of Akirat like on the mah'shar or on the Day of judgement, on the bridge of sirat, ultimately from the hell.

            I heard from my close relative (a month ago 100% true) whose husband died and her son was a daring guy always trying to help others to bury the dead by getting down into the Kabr or grave. When he went for a visit or ziyarah to his father Kabr he saw it being decorated the night before, meaning someone else new has been burried there(no one was around even at a distance as this grave yard is many acres) when he bent down towards the kabr he heard such a Frightening & Screaming voice from it pushed him back & he felt all of his internal Organs were trembling for a while and he returned back home and did not talk for a few days to anybody untill his wife forced or persuaded to talk and he told the matter and to keep it a secret from his sisters, untill now.

            This video I thought it was a fake before but after the above Incident I don't have a doubt in believing this. Those who read Sura Mulk before night sleep are said to protected from this torment of Grave. watch the below video please.


            www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohNyKv23ndk

            Quran 41:53 ''We will soon show them Our signs in the Universe and in their own souls, until it will become quite clear to them that it is the truth. Is it not sufficient as regards your Lord that He is a witness over all things?
            That's just......I got shivers from it......It's....la hawla wa la quwwata illaa billaah

            I just realized that I am a very bad person....may Allah save me.....:(:sorrow::upset:
            Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Punishment of the Grave

              Originally posted by Mu'tazila
              :tongue-new:

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Punishment of the Grave

                If you guys haven't then you must listen to the 'hereafter series' by Shaikh Hasan Ali, there's also a similar series by Imam Anwar Awlaki rahimullah, it seriously will change your life and the way you go about in your life.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Punishment of the Grave

                  Originally posted by Figs View Post
                  That's just......I got shivers from it......It's....la hawla wa la quwwata illaa billaah

                  I just realized that I am a very bad person....may Allah save me.....:(:sorrow::upset:
                  You realise your mistakes and feel for it with tears and ask taubatun nasuha or Sincere repentence to Allah swt to forgive with these words ' allahuma innaka afuwun thuhibul awfa waf anni ' meaning oh Allah you like to forgiveness so forgive me and read this hadith

                  Muslim :: Book 37 : Hadith 6617
                  Al-Bara' b. 'Azib reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: What is your opinion about the delight of a person whose camel loaded with the provisions of food and drink is lost and that moves about with its nose string trailing upon the waterless desert in which there is neither food nor drink, and lie wanders about in search of that until he is completely exhausted and then accidentally it happens to pass by the trunk of a tree and its nosestring gets entangled in that and he finds it entangled therein? He (in response to the question of the Holy Prophet) said: Allah's Messenger, he would feel highly delighted. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said. By Allah, Allah is more delighted at the repentance of His servant than that person (as he finds his lost) camel.

                  see this video brother and never loose hope with Allah swt, Loosing hope on Allah's mercy is a big sin too

                  Qudsi Hadith: the prophet :saw: said that Allah says:

                  Whoever returns to Me, I accept him no matter how far he is;
                  and whoever turns away from Me, I approach him and call on him.
                  Whoever leaves a sin for my sake, I reward him with many gifts
                  and whoever seeks to please Me, I seek to please him.
                  Whoever acknowledges My Will and Power in whatever he does, I make the iron bend for his sake.
                  My dear people are those who are with Me (i.e. whoever would like to be with Me, let him supplicate to Me and remember Me).
                  Whoever thanks Me, I grant him more blessings;
                  whoever obeys Me, I raise him and endear him more.
                  Whoever disobeys Me, I keep the doors of My Mercy open for him;
                  if he returns to Me, I bestow him with My Love since I love those who repent and purify themselves for My Sake.
                  If he does not repent, I still treat him by putting them in hardship to purify him.
                  Whoever favors Me over others, I favor them over others.
                  I reward every single good deed ten times over or seven hundred times over to countless times over.
                  I count every single bad deed as one unless the person repents and ask for My Forgiveness in which case I forgive even that one.
                  I take into account any little good deed and I forgive even major sins.
                  My Mercy supersedes My Anger;
                  My Tolerance supersedes My Blame;
                  My Forgiveness supersedes My Punishment as I am more merciful with My slaves than a mother with her child.
                  My sect - No Sect

                  My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

                  Just a Muslim

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Punishment of the Grave

                    Originally posted by Figs View Post
                    That's just......I got shivers from it......It's....la hawla wa la quwwata illaa billaah

                    I just realized that I am a very bad person....may Allah save me.....:(:sorrow::upset:
                    Forgot to mention the condition of acceptence of Taubatun Nasuha is that we shoulf whole heartedly make up our mind NEVER TO DO THOSE SINS AGAIN.
                    My sect - No Sect

                    My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

                    Just a Muslim

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Punishment of the Grave

                      bump
                      Salam
                      read sura tabarak s 67 for Allah saving us from this Punishment
                      My sect - No Sect

                      My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

                      Just a Muslim

                      Comment

                      Collapse

                      Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                      Working...
                      X