Cellphones in the Masjid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cellphones in the Masjid

The title says it all. And the words spoken by these Brother's say it better than I can. This is what I'm struggling with at the Masjid's I pray Salat at. Cellphones literally go off during every single Salat even during Jummah. I've come to the conclusion that people either don't care or simply do it out of spite and pride. What actions do you take though? If you say something you will be labelled as a troublemaker but if you don't say something the Salat is nullified and Allah (SWT) and his Angels leave the Masjid everytime a cellphone goes off. Never mind that it displays pictures inside the holiest of places on Earth the Masjid. Thoughts?

Last edited by Erech; 01-02-14, 08:19 PM.

Re: Cellphones in the Masjid

Comment

Comment

So 40 Muslim's view this abomination in the House of Allah (SWT) and don't have an opinion on this? Seriously?

Comment

Hmm, I have used my phone a few times before kuotba, I always have it off or on silent though.

Comment

Asalam, yes its a matter to take very seriously. Not only the disturbance of songs and ringtones some have photos of their loved ones or any living thing that will deter angel s of mercy (hadith bukari) to enter, and there is no ameen from the angels in your prayers and so on, all messed up( its like eating the top most delicious food but a drop of **** besides your food in your plate, who will do that ? ,may all of us spread this message to their respective masjids by talking and placards, may allah gives us all better understanding ,jazakallah

you can not steal copyrights of microsoft, nike etc but we are stealing copyrights of allah by such pictures, the makers of picture, people of shirk, and haughtyness (muthakabbir, attribute of allah ,sole right of allah alone) will be thrown first into hell before allah starts his account s, may allah save us.

Originally posted by erech View Post
            the title says it all. And the words spoken by these brother's say it better than i can. This is what i'm struggling with at the masjid's i pray salat at. Cellphones literally go off during every single salat even during jummah. I've come to the conclusion that people either don't care or simply do it out of spite and pride. What actions do you take though? If you say something you will be labelled as a troublemaker but if you don't say something the salat is nullified and allah (swt) and his angels leave the masjid everytime a cellphone goes off. Never mind that it displays pictures inside the holiest of places on earth the masjid. Thoughts?

My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

Asalam, yes its a matter to BE takeN very seriously. Not only the disturbance FROM songs and ringtones some have photos of their loved ones or any living thing that will deter angel s of mercy (hadith bukari) to enter, and there is no ameen from the angels in your prayers and so on, all messed up( its like eating the top most delicious food but a drop of SH** besides your food in your plate, who will do that ?) ,may all of us spread this message to their respective masjids by talking and placards, may allah gives us all better understanding ,jazakallah KHAIR

you can not steal copyrights of microsoft, nike etc but we are stealing copyrights of allah by such pictures, the makers of picture IDOLS,,People DOING shirk, and haughtyness (muthakabbir, attribute of allah ,sole right of allah alone) will be thrown first into hell before allah starts his account s ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT, may allah save us.

Originally posted by erech View Post
              the title says it all. And the words spoken by these brother's say it better than i can. This is what i'm struggling with at the masjid's i pray salat at. Cellphones literally go off during every single salat even during jummah. I've come to the conclusion that people either don't care or simply do it out of spite and pride. What actions do you take though? If you say something you will be labelled as a troublemaker but if you don't say something the salat is nullified and allah (swt) and his angels leave the masjid everytime a cellphone goes off. Never mind that it displays pictures inside the holiest of places on earth the masjid. Thoughts?

My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X