Milad is here so why the sad faces?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Milad is here so why the sad faces?

And it is not surprising that Sakhawi graded it authentic because he was very influenced by Ibn Hajar anyway. The Hadith with the words "I hear it" has only been narrated by one chain and that chain has a person who has been known to make up Hadith. So its chain can't be called spoteless by any standards. Didn't know people were so misinformed about such simple matters pertaining to Hadith science such as this. No wonder this Ummah is in the mess it is in. You can't expect help from Allah if you keep attributing false things to His most beloved. May Allah guide us all. Ameen.

Comment

Originally posted by imran1976 View Post
      Your Scholars, your fatwas, your publisher -
      according to them an ordinary muslim hears & responds to the Salaam.

the Hayat of Anmbiya allaihis salam is proven, we don't need rocket science to understand that they can respond once it's proven that they are alive in their blessed graves.
      Zeeshan!
      any response ??
      "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
      western civilization's tombstones"

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

Zeeshan!
        any response ??
        I have given up with you.

I really can't argue with a person who uses FABRICATED Hadith to support his position.

Yes the Prophet responds after an angle takes our Daeūd to him (PBUH) and blows his (PBUH) Ruh into him as stated in the authentic Hadith.

Does that answer your question.

And the Hadith about him directly hearing is Batil.
        Watch those eyes

Comment

Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
          Another Urdu translation without any mention of the chain of narrators. How can you expect to be taken seriously if you keep putting up the Hadith without any chain of narrators.

Let me ask you this do you know what a chain of narrators is?

Do you know what فيه نظر

ليس بشئ

كذاب

متروك الحديث

mean?

If you do please explain because if you don't and don't care to accept what the scholars of Hadith of the past have said and nor are you going to provide the Hadith with their chains then I don't see how I can carry on this discussion.

It would be like teaching a 7 the grader differential equations.
          Now could you tell me a little about the above mentioned terms and chain of narrators!
          Watch those eyes

Comment

Here is a question for you to ponder Imran.

You keep quoting Ibn Hajar to prove the authencity of that FABRICATED Hadith.

Did you know that Ibn Hajar considered the following Hadith authentic

"Perhaps you recite behind your Imam? We replied "Yes." He (PBUH) said "Do not do so except when it is Surat Al-Fatiha, for the prayer of the one who does not recite it, is no accepted."

Ibn Hajar graded that AUTHENTIC.

But you know what, Since it does not suit the school of thought you are quoting from, they reject this Hadith as weak DESPITE Ibn Hajars grading it authentic.

But when it comes time to prove their (and your) position then Ibn Hajar becomes the go to man and everything he grades authentic, you accept.

Why do you display such double standards?

And then you say the Salafis pick and choose and follow their whims!

What a joke.
            Watch those eyes

Comment

I have given up with you.

I really can't argue with a person who uses FABRICATED Hadith to support his position.

Yes the Prophet responds after an angle takes our Daeūd to him (PBUH) and blows his (PBUH) Ruh into him as stated in the authentic Hadith.

Does that answer your question.

And the Hadith about him directly hearing is Batil.
              Janab!
              your scholar says that the dead hears and responds. (attachment)
              obviously after this you have nothing to respond.
              "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

Here is a question for you to ponder Imran.

You keep quoting Ibn Hajar to prove the authencity of that FABRICATED Hadith.

Did you know that Ibn Hajar considered the following Hadith authentic

"Perhaps you recite behind your Imam? We replied "Yes." He (PBUH) said "Do not do so except when it is Surat Al-Fatiha, for the prayer of the one who does not recite it, is no accepted."

Ibn Hajar graded that AUTHENTIC.

But you know what, Since it does not suit the school of thought you are quoting from, they reject this Hadith as weak DESPITE Ibn Hajars grading it authentic.

But when it comes time to prove their (and your) position then Ibn Hajar becomes the go to man and everything he grades authentic, you accept.

Why do you display such double standards?

And then you say the Salafis pick and choose and follow their whims!

What a joke.
                We respect all four school of fiqhs,
                obviously i have to follow one, naturally i'll go by the one which is followed in our region.

these are not double standards, only if you understand this.

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

We respect all four school of fiqhs,
                  obviously i have to follow one, naturally i'll go by the one which is followed in our region.

these are not double standards, only if you understand this.

Just one simple question.

Do you accept every Hadith In Hajar declares authentic as authentic?

And you didn't answer my question about which fiqh you follow.

You said you are not deobandi or brewlwi. But you live in Pakistan. You aren't shia are you?
                  Watch those eyes

Comment

Just one simple question.

Do you accept every Hadith In Hajar declares authentic as authentic?

And you didn't answer my question about which fiqh you follow.

You said you are not deobandi or brewlwi. But you live in Pakistan. You aren't shia are you?
                    Now this is getting really childish.
                    khair, i won't be responding to any childish/immature comments.

i accept Hadiths from Ahle sunna scholars & Imam ibn Hajar being one of them.

i know your follow up question!

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

It's coming again and Alhamdulillah
                      الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

Originally posted by Kas1m View Post
                        It's coming again and Alhamdulillah
                        Alhumdulillah for Deviant Bidaati practice of Mawlid?

نعوذ بالله من ذلك
                        http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Working...
                        X