Jannah is ONLY for the Pure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jannah is ONLY for the Pure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzNrKXJiVVU]" data-vcode="CzNrKXJiVVU" data-vprovider="youtube" >

Before I couldn't figure out how 2 post videos w/ the actual video but now I figured it out by replying 2 others

But those who feared their Lord will be driven to Paradise in groups until, when they reach it while its gates have been opened and its keepers say, "Peace be upon you; you have become pure; so enter it to abide eternally therein," [they will enter].
    Qur'an 39:73

People watch, only PURE people (those free from sin) can get into Jannah

First time, I found the video on Islamicboard forum
    http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...nnah-only.html
    and here is the actual link of the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzNrKXJiVVU

Re: Jannah is ONLY for the Pure

:jkk:
    والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

اذاً لن يضيعنا الله

Comment

How do we become pure? Through trials in the Dunya, sickness an that sorta stuff or audhubillah through punishment in the akhira?

لا تفكر كثيرا
        بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
        The children need your prayers more than anyone else
        -------------------------------------------------------
        www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

So all common muslims people with flaws will enter hellfire first to be purified? Or can we enter jannah directly if we have done tawbah in dunya?
          So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny? (55:16)

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
            How do we become pure? Through trials in the Dunya, sickness an that sorta stuff or audhubillah through punishment in the akhira?
            Yup that's what the video says
            You have to free from all the sins, you cant even have an atom weight's of sin

Man I was confident about getting into Jannah but now kinda worried :/
            Originally posted by veetha View Post
            So all common muslims people with flaws will enter hellfire first to be purified? Or can we enter jannah directly if we have done tawbah in dunya?
            If you repent then Allah swt has forgiven you so your sin is not counted I think but still people sin after repenting so you have 2 pay for those sins , every1 has flaws, no1 is perfect, but those sinners have 2 be purified somehow in the grave or in Hell

Most Muslims will go 2 Hell first

Comment

Originally posted by bangaliteen View Post
              If you repent then Allah swt has forgiven you so your sin is not counted I think but still people sin after repenting so you have 2 pay for those sins , every1 has flaws, no1 is perfect, but those sinners have 2 be purified somehow in the grave or in Hell

Most Muslims will go 2 Hell first
              Whoa, you can't say that. We don't know if most Muslims will go to hell first.

Regarding the questions asked, they are answered in the video. The hadith was mentioned, that the Mu'min will be afflicted on Earth such that it is almost as if he is walking on the Earth with no sins at all.

There are a few things to remember here. First we have worldly afflictions that expiate sins. In authentic hadith we know that the believer, not even a little thorn pricks him save that some sins are expiated due to that. We have prayers and good deeds that expiate sins. We have repentance. We have Allah (swt)'s mercy. We have the Prophet :saw:'s shafaa`ah, when he will ask Allah (swt) to have mercy on his Ummah and forgive us. Then we have for all the extras, punishment in the grave and the fire.

There are many things, it's very hard to say most Muslims will be in the fire for any amount of time. And on a personal level, I do not think that is true.
              والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

Originally posted by علي View Post

Regarding the questions asked, they are answered in the video. The hadith was mentioned, that the Mu'min will be afflicted on Earth such that it is almost as if he is walking on the Earth with no sins at all.

There are a few things to remember here. First we have worldly afflictions that expiate sins. In authentic hadith we know that the believer, not even a little thorn pricks him save that some sins are expiated due to that. We have prayers and good deeds that expiate sins. We have repentance. We have Allah (swt)'s mercy. We have the Prophet :saw:'s shafaa`ah, when he will ask Allah (swt) to have mercy on his Ummah and forgive us. Then we have for all the extras, punishment in the grave and the fire.

There are many things, it's very hard to say most Muslims will be in the fire for any amount of time. And on a personal level, I do not think that is true.
                'Take out of your offspring, the people of Hell.' Adam will say, 'O Lord, how many should I take out?' Allah will say, 'Take out ninety-nine out of every hundred." They (the Prophet's companions) said, "O Allah's Apostle! If ninety-nine out of every one hundred of us are taken away, what will remain out of us?" He said, "My followers in comparison to the other nations are like a white hair on a black ox."
                Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 76 :: Hadith 536

The Prophet :saw: said: "Allah, the High and glorious, would say: O Adam! And he would say: At Your service, at Your beck and call, O Lord, and the good is in Your Hand. Allah would say: Bring forth the group of (the denizens of) Fire. He (Adam) would say: Who are the denizens of Hell? It would be said: They are out of every thousand nine hundred and ninety-nine. He (the Prophet) said: It is at this juncture that every child would become white-haired and every pregnant woman would abort and you would see people in a state of intoxication, and they would not be in fact intoxicated but grievous will be the torment of Allah. He (the narrator) said: This had a very depressing effect upon them (upon the companions of the Prophet) and they said: Messenger of Allah, who amongst us would be (that unfortunate) person (who would be doomed to Hell)? He said: Good tidings for you, Yajuj and Majuj would be those thousands (who would be the denizens of Hell) and a person (selected for Paradise) would be amongst you!" Muslim :: Book 1 : Hadith 430

Comment

Wait , didn't you say you wont reply 2 me anymore
                  No, I didn't, I just said I wouldn't in that topic :/

Anyway, not interested in your argument, as you're bringing ahaadith to form your own conclusion without relying on scholars. Moreover some of the ahaadith do not support the meaning you intend.

Comment

Wait , didn't you say you wont reply 2 me anymore
                    and I can say it and I just did :p
                    Most Muslims will go 2 Hell
                    The Prophet :saw: said, “My ummah will split up into seventy-three sects, all of them will be in the Fire except one sect”.

Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri:The Prophet :saw: said, "On the day of Resurrection Allah will say, 'O Adam!' Adam will reply, 'Labbaik our Lord, and Sa`daik ' Then there will be a loud call (saying), Allah orders you to take from among your offspring a mission for the (Hell) Fire.' Adam will say, 'O Lord! Who are the mission for the (Hell) Fire?' Allah will say, 'Out of each thousand, take out 999.' At that time every pregnant female shall drop her load (have a miscarriage) and a child will have grey hair. And you shall see mankind as in a drunken state, yet not drunk, but severe will be the torment of Allah." (22.2) (When the Prophet mentioned this), the people were so distressed (and afraid) that their faces got changed (in color) whereupon the Prophet said, "From Gog and Magog nine-hundred ninety-nine will be taken out and one from you. You Muslims (compared to the large number of other people) will be like a black hair on the side of a white ox, or a white hair on the side of a black ox, and I hope that you will be onefourth of the people of Paradise." On that, we said, "Allahu-Akbar!" Then he said, "I hope that you will be) one-third of the people of Paradise." We again said, "Allahu-Akbar!" Then he said, "(I hope that you will be) one-half of the people of Paradise." So we said, Allahu Akbar."
                    Sahih Bukhari Book 65, Hadith 4788

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet :saw: said, "The first man to be called on the Day of Resurrection will be Adam who will be shown his offspring, and it will be said to them, 'This is your father, Adam.' Adam will say (responding to the call), 'Labbaik and Sa'daik' Then Allah will say (to Adam), 'Take out of your offspring, the people of Hell.' Adam will say, 'O Lord, how many should I take out?' Allah will say, 'Take out ninety-nine out of every hundred." They (the Prophet's companions) said, "O Allah's Apostle! If ninety-nine out of every one hundred of us are taken away, what will remain out of us?" He said, "My followers in comparison to the other nations are like a white hair on a black ox."
                    Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 76 :: Hadith 536

The Prophet :saw: said: "Allah, the High and glorious, would say: O Adam! And he would say: At Your service, at Your beck and call, O Lord, and the good is in Your Hand. Allah would say: Bring forth the group of (the denizens of) Fire. He (Adam) would say: Who are the denizens of Hell? It would be said: They are out of every thousand nine hundred and ninety-nine. He (the Prophet) said: It is at this juncture that every child would become white-haired and every pregnant woman would abort and you would see people in a state of intoxication, and they would not be in fact intoxicated but grievous will be the torment of Allah. He (the narrator) said: This had a very depressing effect upon them (upon the companions of the Prophet) and they said: Messenger of Allah, who amongst us would be (that unfortunate) person (who would be doomed to Hell)? He said: Good tidings for you, Yajuj and Majuj would be those thousands (who would be the denizens of Hell) and a person (selected for Paradise) would be amongst you!" Muslim :: Book 1 : Hadith 430
                    are you interpreting these yourself?
                    "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
                    (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
                    He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

Reminds me of one ayah:

If you avoid the great sins which you are forbidden to do, We shall remit from you your (small) sins, and admit you to a Noble Entrance (i.e. Paradise) - Surah An Nisa : 31

Human are all having flaws. But there are levels of sin which are done. If we avoid major sins (such as zinah, syirk, maksiyat), and keep doing good deeds, Insya Allaah the small sins will be removed, and we can be entitled Jannah. However, we cannot really be sure that we are going to enter jannah, or that our deeds are sufficient to bring us to jannah. We have to feel needy to do more good deeds. Wallahu alam bi shawwab.
                      So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny? (55:16)

Comment

No, I didn't, I just said I wouldn't in that topic :/

Anyway, not interested in your argument, as you're bringing ahaadith to form your own conclusion without relying on scholars. Moreover some of the ahaadith do not support the meaning you intend.
                        k.........I thought that's what you meant
                        Originally posted by faatima18 View Post
                        are you interpreting these yourself?
                        Well I found a fatwa that said that 0.1% of all of humanity will go to heaven and 99.9% of all of humanity will go to Hell
                        so only a few ppl will go to Heaven so I think most Muslims will go to Hell first as well and there are many sinning Muslims

You should be more surprised that the percentage for the Hell-fire from Adam 's descendants is 999 from 1000 (99.9 percentage) and the percentage of the Paradise from them is one from 1000 (0.1 percentage). The Prophet Muhammad said: "It will be said: O Adam! Take out (collect) the Fire's group from your descendants!" Adam will say: 'O my Lord! What is the Fire's group?' It will be said: 'From each 1000, 999. (It means that 999 human being will enter in the Hell (the Fire's group) and only one will go to the Paradise). And that is a day when the small child will become gray-haired and every pregnant female shall drop her load (unformed), you shall see mankind as in a drunken state, …" . [Reported by Imams Bukhari and Muslim ].
                        Allah knows best.
                        http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/in...twaId&Id=84190
                        Last edited by bangaliteen; 17-06-13, 03:10 AM.

Comment

^Right but you can't use that hadith to say what will or will not happen. You even said "I think", but above you're saying "nope, most will go."

The hadith does not have your intended meaning either, since in the narration in Muslim that you posted above, he :saw: clearly mentions that part about yaajuj and maajuj.

Comment

:jkk: Those entering jannah will enter by the GRACE OF ALLAH...even messengers peace be upon them all.
                            ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Can some1 clarify and answer these questions?

So will the sins be forgiven if a Muslim has more good deeds than bad deeds? Will the Muslim go to Jannah if you have more good deeds when balancing the scales?

I found a fatwa that says that the Muslim will go to Jannah if you have more good deeds than bad deeds but the video says you have 2 be purified and you cannot even have an atom's weight of sin so will Allah swt forgive Muslims who have sinned but have done more good deeds ?

And the weighing [of deeds] that Day will be the truth. So those whose scales are heavy - it is they who will be the successful.And those whose scales are light - they are the ones who will lose themselves for what injustice they were doing toward Our verses. Qur'an 7:8-9

Ibn Abbas said: good and bad deeds will be weighed in the Scale that has a tongue and two pans. A believer will be brought forward in a good state with his deeds, and when his deeds are put in one of the pans, it becomes heavier than the other. This is mentioned in the verse: {…So as for those whose scale (of good deeds) will be heavy, they will be the successful (by entering Paradise).}[7:8]. The deeds of an unbeliever will be brought in a bad repulsive state, and when they will be put in the pan of the scale; they will have no weight, and ultimately he will be thrown in the Fire (Hell). [ al-Qurtubi ]
                              al-Tabri reported from Ibn Masoud that he said: all people will be called to their account on the Day of Judgment. Even if the good deeds of the person surpass his bad deeds by only one good deed, he will enter Paradise. Likewise only one bad deed more, entitles the person to enter the Fire (Hell). And the one whose good and bad deeds are equal will be among the people of A'araf .

http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/in...twaId&Id=86124

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X