Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Visiting the homeless in the street

does your charity have a website?
    "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
      does your charity have a website?
      http://www.aucoeurdelaprecarite.com/
      My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername :o
      Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

can't translate the images with french writing.
        "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Comment

what do you want to know?
          Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

Originally posted by Massilia View Post
            Why don't you try to talk with them? They'll be asking "how are you" despite their living situation
            the drunk people in london are bonkers. don't go near them
            نحن قوما اعزنا الله بالإسلام فإن ابتغينا عزة بغيره أذلنا الله

Comment

Yes you have to get past that sometimes, i personally never had this issue, but if it happens khair.

Indeed, last time we had a Polish man reverting! :o
              MashaAllah!

I remember reading an article about a former tennis player taking up the challenge to live in the streets for a few nights, disguised as a homeless. She said it was terrifying at first, but talking to the homeless really humbled her. One of them was really successful once and very educated, but things didn't go well for him so he ended up in the street. Some of them even protected her, offering her their blankets and jackets.

Come on three years of French.

Comment

what do you want to know?
                what do the images say around the website.

Comment

Originally posted by n0.n4m3 View Post
                  the drunk people in london are bonkers. don't go near them
                  Doesn't mean anything, despite all the evil, alcohol warms the body (not saying you should drink obviously) you need to get past that.

what do the images say around the website.
                  Which images ? The ones where there are the heart under the main image?

Volunteers- Social work-Zakat Al Maal (i know you got that)- Image Gallery

Above the main image, the scrolling text says : Great Cold Appeal- New : Breakfast pilfering (i don't know if it is the right word in English though for what i mean)

Comment

Masha Allah Allah ta ala reward all those involved, and guide those they meet to islam and better days. amin
                    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

I got around the hurdle. Thanks.

Comment

Beautiful video, mashaa'Allah. May Allah reward you guys for doing this. Ameen.

I want the video to have as many views as possible lol, this is my charity
                        Did you start the charity?
                        وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
                        "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
                        Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
                        [2:186]

.:.
                        .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                        Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X