X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan Lashes Out at In Laws

Re: Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan Lashes Out at In Laws

:salams

I wouldn't call that lashing out per se-- brother Nouman is just telling it like it is. Harsh rhetoric is sometimes necessary; besides, there are numerous instances where the Qur'an uses graphic imagery. You know where that kind of domestic abuse comes from? it comes right out of the playbook of the meccans in the Days of Ignorance. I hope that somewhere in the bowels of their hearts that there is some kind of activity going on in what's left of their consciences (for how they treated that poor woman). If they do not repent of that, I would fear for them because the moment they stand before Allah on Judgment Day, they will wish that they had never been born.
    "Wert thou to follow the common run of those on earth, they will lead thee away from the way of Allah. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie." (surah 6:116)

Comment

Re: Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan Lashes Out at In Laws

WOW!!

This is indescribably sad. Disgusting and shameful.

I have never had any problem with my in-laws and my Mum loved my wife like a daughter.

I agree 100% with what Nouman said, if you need help and no Muslim will stand up for you, go to the kufr.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X