X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• مقطع قصير للشيخ المغامسي - التوحيد

"و ينبغي أن يُعلم... أنّ حظ كل أحد من رحمة الله على قدر عظمة الله في قلبه"

سبحان الله
    والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Re: مقطع قصير للشيخ المغامسي - التوحيد

This is a slightly longer, better version of it. In shaa' Allah another topic with this subtitled will be posted soon.
    والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

I know some arabic, can I get this with english subs?
      نحن قوما اعزنا الله بالإسلام فإن ابتغينا عزة بغيره أذلنا الله

Comment

Originally posted by n0.n4m3 View Post
        I know some arabic, can I get this with english subs?
        In the next 24 hours I will have it up in shaa' Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by علي View Post
          In the next 24 hours I will have it up in shaa' Allah.
          You translate vids?

Comment

I've never done it before, but I'm trying my hand with this one. It's 3 minutes and 30 seconds long, I'm approx 1:30 into it. It does take a while to do, esp if you add sleep deprivation to the mix. I'm gonna go to bed soon, but when I get up in shaa' Allah I will finish it up.

Comment

جزاك الله خير.
              He gives khutbaah every jumaa' at one of the bigger masjids in Doha Masha'Allah. He gets teary eyed very easily tabark Allah.
              He covers a lot of issues jazaah Allah kheer.

Comment

^ no he doesn't. Hes a khateeb in masjid quba

Comment

^ Calm down. لا حول ولا قوة إلا بالله
                  He used to at Masjid ummar ibn al khattab. I haven't been there in a while.
                  Just as I was about to edit my comment, you come out of no where.

Jazak allah kheer for correcting me. Anyway.

Comment

Wa iyyakum, ma shaa' Allah, you are fortunate to have been able to attend. I listen to his khutbas on my mp3 player, he is indeed a very good speaker, especially for reminders and those little but very effective tips.

Comment

:salams

hows the translation coming along?

Comment

Oh, it finished a while back. It can be found in this topic:

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...s-in-the-heart

Comment

Oh, it finished a while back. It can be found in this topic:

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...s-in-the-heart
                          :jkk:

Comment

"و ينبغي أن يُعلم... أنّ حظ كل أحد من رحمة الله على قدر عظمة الله في قلبه"

سبحان الله
                            Could this part be explained, I am failing to understand.. I don't mean translation, I mean when the shaykh says this, what does he mean?
                            اذاً لن يضيعنا الله

Comment

From what I understood, he means Allah's mercy towards one of His slaves would be greater if the slave really glorifies Allah (swt), if that person really believes Allah is capable of all things, that He can forgive him. A hadith that came to mind that supports this is the Qudsi one where Allah (swt) says:

أنا عند ظن عبدي بي

source

Which is to say, that Allah is with the slave's assumption in Him, which means that we must always think good in Allah. If we pray or ask for forgiveness, but are pessimistic that Allah will respond, we may lose the barakah of the du`aa. So one must think good in Allah, and not believe He is out to get them. Another thing worth mentioning is, if someone really does have Allah's greatness in mind and heart, will they dare to disobey Him? They would glorify and remember Him rather, making them consequently more worthy in attaining His mercy, but of course Allah knows best, this is just what came to my mind when I heard that. This is a related topic that contains yet another clip from this sheikh... it is very good, ma shaa' Allah he is great. May Allah reward the users on this forum who introduced me to him.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X