Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking good in Allah, that He is capable of answering du`aa and lifting woes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• علي
    replied
    Re: Thinking good in Allah, that He is capable of answering du`aa and lifting woes.

Originally posted by inprogress View Post
    If you have longer ones with english subtitles, post them. I usually just see the 3-5min ones from him.
    Yeah unfortunately those are the only ones I see in English. The lectures I listen to from him are in mp3 format, usually an hour or more long, but they are different in that they are about a specific subject and not necessarily brief reminders like what you see here. For instance, I was just listening to one on the Dajjaal, where he goes through the evidences and such relating to him.

I find it remains the case that the best in terms of effective reminders are these subtitled clips on youtube, they seem to be more impactful than hours of lectures to be honest. Brief but very potent, and you get to see him as well, so Al Hamdulilah I am happy that they were subtitled for many to benefit from.

Leave a comment:

• inprogress
    replied
    Re: Thinking good in Allah, that He is capable of answering du`aa and lifting woes.

If you have longer ones with english subtitles, post them. I usually just see the 3-5min ones from him.

Leave a comment:

• علي
    replied

Oh I just noticed inprogress answered.

Ya he's great mashaa' Allah, listening to his lecture sets now. Wa iyyakum to all.

Leave a comment:

• علي
    replied

Originally posted by Curious George View Post
    jazakhallah khair for sharing btw how ome his voice is like that? he doesnt even look that old is there something wrong?
    Wa iyyakum, his voice is often like that because he's trying hard not to cry.

Leave a comment:

• Salams2All
    replied

Subhanallah this sheikh is just ah mashallah!

:jkk:

Leave a comment:

• readquranonline
    replied

Very nice video. As the Sheikh mentions everything comes from reading the Quran. It is the main source from which all Muslims should derive knowledge from. The Quran is the most literal and most teaching book that we have. Learn Arabic Quran, andwhat it truly means and says, what it teaches us and how it effects our lives on a daily basis.

http://www.readquranonline.net/

Leave a comment:

• Bina20
    replied

Jzk for the video, I have actually seen this.
    One minute a person's lung is making it hard for him/her to breathe with, moments later a sudden cure. Subhanallah.
    My parents come later Allah Azzawajal comes before anyone.

Reflecting on daily actions definitely brings me closer.
    You may not like someone's rude character, but for His sake you still remain nice to them.

Leave a comment:

• faatima18
    replied

subhanallah, does this sheikh ever not cry :love:

:jkk: for this

Leave a comment:

• inprogress
    replied

I love this sheikh, mashAllah. May Allah make us among those with soft hearts. ↑ This sheikh mashAllah can't go very long without crying so I think that's why his voice is like that sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• Curious George
    replied

jazakhallah khair for sharing btw how ome his voice is like that? he doesnt even look that old is there something wrong?

Leave a comment:

• علي
    replied

Wa iyyakum, same.

Leave a comment:

• geeksupremo
    replied

MashaAllah!

Just exactly what I need at the moment, :jkk:

Leave a comment:

• Thinking good in Allah, that He is capable of answering du`aa and lifting woes.

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X