Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

# Free Palestine, Syria ll Spoken Word Poetry By A Child ll "All I Wish" 1080p ᴴᴰ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• faithheals
    replied
    Re: # Free Palestine, Syria ll Spoken Word Poetry By A Child ll "All I Wish" 1080p ᴴᴰ

:( it’s so sad that Israel always gets away with their inhumane criminal activities and its even sadder that the whole world knows the fact that Israel is in the wrong with their unacceptable violence, oppression and occupations but still no one has the guts to bring them to justice, US/UK/UN even Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia are letting them get away with all their war crimes! The so called big powers of the world act like powerless cowards when they keep letting Israel get away with inhumane crimes. Israeli government will be brought to justice...it may be in this world (one day inshaAllah) or hereafter or both...Allah's promise of justice is real and its really worrying to see so many people committing horrendous crimes not fearing Allah's punishment; sadly they remind us that hell is an intelligent and worthy creation!
    Last edited by faithheals; 16-11-12, 09:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• # Free Palestine, Syria ll Spoken Word Poetry By A Child ll "All I Wish" 1080p ᴴᴰ

Subscribe to MotiveIslam and Join my Official Facebook Page
    https://www.facebook.com/MotivIslam
    Watch in 1080p HD!

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X